Chapter 33

Chapter 33: Flogging

    In the early morning of the snowy night, Imperial Physician Li was hurriedly summoned to Qiwu Palace.

    The old gentleman was worried all the way, thinking that something happened to the ninth prince, but when he came to see it, the ninth prince looked gloomy and sat beside the bed. And lying on the bed was actually Ah Fei who was practicing medicine with him.

    The kitten was curled up on the owner's bed, wrapped tightly, and stuffed with a pile of soup dumplings, so hot that it was almost sweating.

    He carefully looked at the master's still gloomy and terrifying expression, wanted to say something, and finally swallowed it back in fear.

    Imperial Physician Li hurried over and bowed to Zhou Huaiyan,

    "I've seen Jiu..."

    "—don't be too polite." The

    young man's tone was cold, but anxious,

    "Hurry up and take a look at this desperate person. , don't freeze to death on this Highness's bed!"

    Hearing this, Ah Fei's face suddenly flushed red.

    [die...die on the master's bed]

    [also, not bad. 】

    Imperial Physician Li was surprised.

    Everyone knows that Zhou Huaiyan loves the alien slave beside him too much, but today's tone is a bit abnormal. Imperial Physician Li didn't know why, but he wisely didn't ask any more questions.

    After passing the pulse to A Fei, he replied to Zhou Huaiyan,

    " Don't worry, Your Highness, it's just that the cold air enters the body, the old minister will prescribe a few medicines to dispel the cold and invigorate the qi, and within a few days, it will be all right."

    Hearing this, Zhou Huaiyan finally felt relieved. Even the gloomy expression on his face just now softened a little,

    "You are tired...cough cough..."

    He was about to say something, but suddenly he felt a chill behind him, and he couldn't help coughing.

    Following the boy's order, Hongdou saw this scene as soon as she brought the ginger soup to Ah Fei. She immediately put down the ginger soup in her hand and stepped forward worried.

    Only then did she realize that her master's hands were terrifyingly ice-cold.

    "Your Highness! Your Highness!"

    "..."

    So that night, A Fei, who had been standing in the heavy snow for an hour outside, had nothing to do, but Zhou Huaiyan, who had only been out for a few minutes, fell ill.

    The truth is so speechless.

    Zhou Huaiyan had a fever again, and it was not until the next afternoon that the high fever gradually subsided.

    So following the rumor that the ninth prince was playing with the alien slave, there were new rumors, one of which was that

    the ninth prince and the alien slave were playing in the snowy night, and finally fell ill and burned to the point of unconsciousness. Out of breath.

    Even Zhou Di, who knew the truth, was surprised. He knew how terrified Zhou Huaiyan was from the cold. Sometimes he would be ill for several months if he accidentally blew some cold wind. run around.