Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Back in time three days ago—

    the fourth prince was on his way to Jiangnan to control the water, only to discover that there were countless refugees rioting along the way, and some even formed some organized teams to launch a rebellion, targeting the capital directly.

    "—There is a ghost behind this."

    Fourth Prince Zhou Huailing keenly sensed the strangeness of the matter. Next to her, the beautiful girl in a green dress frowned slightly and asked,

    "Why did your fourth highness say this?" The

    man looked up at her. When the Jiangnan flood happened, he began to look for capable people who knew how to manage the water and were familiar with the water system in the south of the Yangtze River. Alien.

    But he didn't want to, but in the end it was a brothel woman who came to the door.

    This woman's name is Jin Cui. She said that she grew up in Jiangnan since she was a child, and then her family had no choice but to come to the capital to go to distant relatives. Unexpectedly, distant relatives are hard to find.

    Now that I hear that my hometown is in trouble, I am willing to make a little effort.

    The Fourth Prince was of course suspicious, but the other party showed a detailed map of the Jiangnan water system. After a thorough investigation, the identity was no different, so he took the person with him.

    Gathering his scattered thoughts, Zhou Huailing replied,

    "Floods in the south of the Yangtze River are not uncommon, and even the imperial court issues orders for flood control and dyke repairs in advance every year. And this year's rain is not heavy, but the torrent is so fierce that displaced people are scattered everywhere.

    " Natural disasters are man-made disasters.

    —— Her Ninth Highness had already guessed this.

    Jin Cui had no choice but to sigh again at the master's ingenious plan, but on the surface, she still looked worried,

    "The Fourth Highness said it very well, just now Jin Cui saw that there was a monk who was doing good deeds by making porridge on the side of the road, so he thought of donating some money. Cai, I also do my part, but..."

    Seeing that Jin Cui hesitated to say anything, the fourth prince frowned,

    "You can say it anyway."

    After getting the man's answer, she slowly told what she had seen and heard,

    "But what Jin Cui heard that the monks told the refugees was not some kind of Buddhist scriptures, but... the theory that the three princes bear the destiny of destiny. , and also said that the Yanzhou royal family was a persecuted loyal minister, and it was... Wei Guogong eradicated his dissidents for the ninth prince to seize the heir, and he directed and acted the assassination." The

    fourth prince had also heard of this matter, but at that time he still I have never seen a refugee riot, I just think it is a monk who is compassionate and has the world in his heart.

    But what if it was an illusion of disaster relief that was deliberately made to spread this rumor?

    It's only been a short month now, and the White Horse Temple has begun to spread rumors that the three princes bear the destiny and the Wang family's unjust case all over the country.

    In addition, the believers of the White Horse Temple are all over the whole Dazhou, and they are like predicting in advance, and the court will give relief to the victims one step at a time. This practice made Master Jian Kong of the White Horse Temple directly play the role of a savior.