Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Jingzhou, night.

    An army of 100,000 aliens attacked the city gate and fought fiercely for five days. Rivers of blood flowed, corpses piled up like mountains.

    At this time, the alien king Qu Pingye personally led the army. He was probably the most typical and admired warrior in the eyes of the alien race.

    "Your Majesty!"

    Someone came to report quickly, with a look of panic and resentment,

    "Five days ago, when the King attacked Jingzhou, Helubei directly led an army to attack Qianzhou! In two more hours, it will arrive."

    "What?!!!" The

    man's alien voice was filled with anger,

    he turned his head sharply, and looked at the cascading ladders on the city wall. The top is densely covered with warriors of their alien races. After five days of bloody siege, Jingzhou can only fight the beasts, and it is about to be broken.

    As long as Jingzhou is broken, only Liangzhou will be left in the north. At that time, it will be easy to drive straight into the hinterland of Dazhou.

    Seeing that victory is at your fingertips, how could Qu Pingye be willing to retreat at this time.

    "Staya, you bring 30,000 soldiers to Jingyun Pass immediately. If you set up obstacles, you must delay it for another three hours!"

    Jingyun Pass is a pass that Liangzhou must pass through to Jingzhou. The terrain is very dangerous. It only takes half an hour, if the terrain is used properly, blocking it is not difficult.

    "Yes!" The

    alien king was furious, his beast-like brown eyes filled with murderous intent, he suddenly pulled out the giant sword behind him, and pointed straight at the city gate

    , "Pull the catapult up to this king, ready to throw fireballs! !!"

    Originally, these catapults were all intended to attack Liangzhou guarded by Helubei, but since Duke Wei's death, Qu Pingye had noticed the strangeness of Helubei.

    The Gu he cultivated with his own hands actually had the intention of betraying the clan! ! !

    Forty catapults were lined up, dozens of pounds of heavy rocks were doused with hot oil and then set on fire.

    boom! boom! boom!

    In the next second, dozens of fireballs smashed into the city like meteorites. In an instant, the ground shook and the mountains shook, and fires erupted everywhere.

    They specifically aimed at the forage camps and military camps in the city, as well as where the people lived, but in an instant, the entire prefecture city was plunged into a sea of ​​flames, soldiers wailed, and children cried and screamed.     At this time ,

    Qi Shoubang personally led the army to fight desperately on the city tower. The firelight in the sky illuminated the dark night like day.

.

    At this moment, Qi Shoubang saw with his own eyes that there was a scene of panic inside and outside the city.

    But Qi Shoubang didn't have time to grieve at all, because Qu Pingye's first round of throwing stones was a fireball, and the second round of throwing stones would no longer be drenched in oil and ignited, but the boulders weighing a hundred kilograms were covered with venom.