Chapter 51

Chapter 51: Yun Fei

    Palace change ended on the tenth day.

    The third prince committed suicide in prison in fear of crime. Jian Kong is still on the run and is wanted all over the country.

    In the past, the incense was prosperous, and the Buddhist temples all over the state fell rapidly overnight, and theocracy fell to the dust. The prestige of the Da Zhou royal family reached its peak for a while.

    At this time, in the Kunning Palace, white cloths were hung everywhere, looking like a funeral scene.

    When His Majesty came in person, the palace people almost all trembled with their hands and feet, and their faces were pale. They were crawling on the ground, their foreheads pressed against the ground, and they wished they could tear a slit in the ground and get in.

    "Let's all retreat."

    Hearing this sentence, all the palace people kowtowed and thanked as if they were on the verge of amnesty, and hurriedly withdrew

    . Then he retreated, and the

    huge ornate palace was quiet.

    "It's a pity..."

    Zhou Di looked at the white flags in the room with a regretful expression on his face,

    "All this carefully arranged for me by the Queen herself was not used in the end."

    "Heh... ..."

    The woman in the phoenix robe did not turn her head, but just fixedly stared at the Buddha statue in front of her. There were some tears on her dignified and beautiful face, but she was more unwilling and resentful.

    "You already knew it, you knew it from the beginning, you should be very proud now, right?"

    She smiled sadly,

    "Seeing all the prey jumping into your cage one by one, you should be quite proud "

    I just don't understand,"

    Zhou Di did not answer her, but looked at the Buddha statue that the woman was looking at,

    "Jian Kong...or Zhou Hongyuan, he is a illegitimate prince who has no name and no distinction, in what point is he better than me?"

    Hearing this sentence, the queen was surprised for a moment, and then laughed out loud,

    " Zhou Hongjin, you don't love me, and you never loved me, why would you ask such a ridiculous question?"

    After speaking, she seemed to realize something, and gave a soft "Oh",

    "I'm self-indulgent, Are you asking about the late emperor? Why do you prefer an illegitimate prince?"

    "You are my queen, so naturally you have to allow me to be alone in your heart,"

    Zhou Di glanced at her indifferently, with a majestic tone Zhong suddenly felt a three-point resentment,

    "As for the late emperor...he would rather use King Jing as a stepping stone than to send that illegitimate son to the throne. Even if he fails in the end, he will be given the status of a national teacher. He even wanted to climb on top of my head."

    "But my Yu'er——!!!" The

    queen interrupted him suddenly, and even forgot to call herself this palace, the beautiful face was no longer dignified, but Is to become crazy