Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Your Highness is in good spirits today

"..."

The second prince prided himself on being like a jade prince. On the surface, he was the most self-denying and self-absorbed. He had never even entered any amorous places, and had a good reputation in the capital. It is very different from Zhou Huaiyan's reputation for debauchery.

Hearing such blatant words suddenly at this moment, the second prince was stunned and contemptuous, unable to even hang the warm smile on his face,

He originally thought that this younger brother had some scheming and was someone who knew how to use people, but he didn't want to.

"Ninth brother really... really likes to joke."

The second prince silently moved away from Zhou Huaiyan and set his sights back on the arena not far away.

"Wow! Three arrows!"

Little Thirteen cried out in shock!

The Eighth Prince stared at the three red arrows in the paddock with disbelief in his eyes.

"No...impossible!!!"

"You...how could you..."

He was even so shocked that he went up to check Fei's longbow, but was stopped by the second prince's guard.

"Sorry, Eighth Highness, the game is not over yet, you should continue quickly."

At this time, Ah Fei had already set up four arrows, and his usual hesitant expression was completely gone, or in other words, there was nothing in those beautiful blue eyes.

At this moment, he was as calm as a machine.

The three children who had just fallen hit many people, and the targets lying on the ground were much better aimed at than the moving ones. What's more, this game is based on the number of targets hit. There are only 100 targets on the field. Naturally, if you can grab more, you can grab more.

However, this scene fell into the eyes of the eighth prince, but it turned into a naked insult and mockery.

His eyes were red, and he immediately grabbed three arrows from the quiver.

Zhou Huaiyin's essays are not as good as the second prince, martial arts are not as good as the fourth prince, not to mention Zhou Huaiyan's mother clan power, he can't even match the third prince, the only advantage he has is this archery.

But now, he was compared by a lowly alien slave.

He was shocked and angry, almost unwilling to the extreme, and even his hand holding the bow was not stable.

Zhou Huaiyin took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down.

It's not that he hasn't tried three arrows at once, but the success rate is not high. If he can make a breakthrough today, he may be able to improve another level in the future.

But just when the eighth prince finally aimed at three targets and let go of the bowstring, a familiar sound of shock suddenly exploded in his ears!

call out! call out! call out! call out!

Four arrows were fired at once, and in the next second, three blue arrows were suddenly pierced by three lines of red in the air. Then, the four targets fell down.

All the red hearts!

If the three arrows just now caused an uproar in the audience, now these four arrows have directly shocked everyone to the point where they can't say a word.