Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Super Invincible Big Fat Cat (1)

    A quarter of an hour ago, Zhou Huaiyan was still thinking about the Queen and the White Horse Temple. Due to the sudden situation tonight, Zhou Huaiyan drank too much, but he actually had a good amount of alcohol, but on the surface he looked very drunk, but in fact he still had three points of sobriety in his mind.

    This is his habit.

    I just didn't expect that it was precisely this three-point sobriety that Zhou Huaiyan clearly realized what happened at this moment.

    In two lifetimes, Zhou Huaiyan touched for the first time. His mind was blank. After a series of extremely complicated brainstorms, he faintly had an incredible answer in his heart. Zhou Huaiyan's heart was beating like thunder, and he was still a little dazed. Perhaps, in his previous life, he should have taken another biology course in college. Some rare cases should also be looked at. If so, Zhou Huaiyan felt that he could be calmer now.

    "..."

    The matter of the White Horse Temple and the Queen has long been forgotten by him. Even the unknown secrets that I learned from my uncle tonight were all forgotten. In the next second, the young man's phalanx suddenly tightened obviously. Ah Fei couldn't help but let out a short exclamation, and suddenly grabbed the boy's wrist, panicked and startled in her heart, and blood dripped from her ears. Ah Fei thought that when the master gave him the word "Fei", he regarded him as a jade-like object.

    It is well known in the capital that Zhou Huaiyan, the ninth prince, has been fond of jadeite and jade since he was a child, and is obsessed with it. The jadeite hanging around his waist is almost the same every day.

    A Fei carefully observed his expression, and finally confirmed that there was no negative emotions such as disgust or disgust other than shock and confusion. Not at all, or even a little curious because of what new things have been discovered. The cat's original nervous and panicked mood finally calmed down.

    Ah Fei also knows that the master has a habit of admiring and playing with jade.

    For example, the jade ornaments that can be seen everywhere in the house,

    such as the jade wrench on the thumb of the teenager.

    The former reward, the latter play.

    At the beginning, he was chosen by the master because he had a pair of emerald eyes. Maybe he is no different from those beautiful jade to Zhou Huaiyan.

    Everyone in the capital knows the ninth prince's lustful name, and he likes to linger in the place of fireworks and the moon. But the actual situation is quite the opposite. His mind went blank, and he didn't even know what expression to put on. In fact, Zhou Huaiyan, who is full of theoretical knowledge, has absolutely zero practical experience.

    【Worlds, full of wonders. 】

    When he was nervous, his brain would be garbled, and all kinds of strange thoughts would pop up. The young man tried to find his sanity in alcohol,

    Zhou Huaiyan, you are also someone who has seen the world, calm down.

    The remaining rationality made him understand the abnormality of the kitten's body structure, and also understood why the other party was so nervous when they first met. But, even if it is so different from ordinary people, it is not necessary to inform or even test it in this way.

    However, the complex expression of the young man who was hesitating to speak made Ah Fei nervous.

    "Master...but disgust?"