Chapter #15| His master

T R E N T

I woke up in an empty bed, I looked around for Master but it looks like he's not in the room. I turned to my left seeing a letter placed on the bed side table.

Stay in bed and relax, I've made you breakfast and help yourself whenever you feel hungry again. I expect you to remain naked when I turn and remember your ass is mine.

Master.

I blushed and put the letter down, as I gently sat up I gasped in pain but it's tolerable. I never felt this way before, it frightens me what I feel for Master, this sudden urge to please him to make him happy. With Asher I never felt like this, the desire to please him never occurred to me and still doesn't. I thought I love him and I'm not sure if I still do, no lover abuse their partner, it's not love.

I looked down seeing dried cum all over my chest, I blushed remembering last night. We both lost control, I never intended to do this, it wasn't planned but the more Master touches me the more I want. I hopped off the bed and walk to the bathroom to wash, his letter stated I must remain naked. I felt no desire to disobey him so I comply with his demand, even though no one is inside his apartment I still feel weird walking around naked. I decided to use my spare time to clean and just watch a few shows. I looked at his wall filled with photos, I saw one with him and Master Marcus as young teenagers. I couldn't believe how different they look, they both looked hot and they still do.

I looked at the next photo seeing Master hugging a young girl that looks a lot like him, they both looked really happy. She's beautiful and she looked at Master with love and affection.

"That's my baby sister" someone said. I squealed surprise seeing Master Paul standing behind me.

"Y-You scared me Master" I gasped and placed my hand on my chest feeling my heart beat fast.

"Sorry" he replied

"She's beautiful" I said. Master sadly smiled.

"She is, she's my little angel" he muttered.

"W-Where is she?" I asked him. Master frowned and looked away, I felt bad asking him.

"S-She's in the hospital, there was an accident, my parents didn't make it but she did. She's been in a coma for a long time but her body is shutting down, her percentage on living is very low but I know she's a fighter. Doctors believe she won't last for next few months but I know her, she won't go down without a fight" Master Paul replied.

"I'm so sorry Master, I shouldn't have asked" I said

"It's alright you didn't know" he replied

"I'm sure she'll wake up soon Master" I said. He hummed then lean down to kiss my cheek, I blush in response.

"Come we need to talk" he said

"About?" I asked

"Us" he replied. I followed behind him as he sat down on his living room couch, I sat beside him.

"Would you like to be my submissive?" he asked. My eyes widen in surprise, I never thought about being a submissive. Asher was into BDSM but what he did to me wouldn't even be called BDSM it's just simply called torture.

"What is a submissive?" I asked

"Submission basically means to submit. Submissive doesn't have an urge to dominate and to please their Master's needs. Submissive are true to what they give, it's not always about authority or sexual pleasure, it's about respect and love towards another" Master replied

"I-I'm not sure, I never done this before" I replied

"I can guide you, it's my duty to train you" he said

"Y-You said it's not always about authority and sexual pleasure, d-does this mean we'll be in a relationship? I know we don't know each other b-but I just need to know" I asked

"Do you want to us to be in a serious relationship?" he asked. I thought about it for a minute, I don't know what the true meaning of love. All I've known is abuse and nothing else, I believed what Asher's done is out of love and just maybe I'm not a good boyfriend but Seb states it's the opposite, lovers don't hurt each other, it's not love.

"Yes" I whispered. I can barely hear my reply but Master seemed to understand and nods in response.

"I like you Trent, what I'm feeling frightens me but I'm willing to go with it" he said. I blushed.

"I feel the same way" I replied. It's impossible to deny what I'm feeling, every time I'm around Master Paul I feel butterflies. I'm afraid being with Master will classify me a cheater. The only person who owns me is Asher but M-Master can own me to, I guess it's okay.