Chapter #9| Confusion

T R E N T

I woke up this a throbbing head and the sun shining upon my face, I groaned in frustration and pulled the pillow over my face.

"Here drink this it'll calm your headaches" someone said. I looked up seeing Master Paul standing next to me. I squeal in surprise and quickly sit straight, why is he here?

"I-I um ... I'm confused, why are you in my home?" I asked him. I ignore my throbbing c*ck.

"Actually you're in my home, took you home from the club, you've drank to much drinks Trent" he said. He didn't sound please, I look down averting my gaze from his. Last night it a bit of a blur but I gasp and remember Seb was with me that night.

"Seb! Is Seb okay?" I asked him in panic

"He's alright, Leon an old friend of mine took him home. He should be with him at his place" Master Paul replied. I sighed in relief and felt guilty that my drunk self left Seb alone in the club but I'm happy someone took him home safely.

"U-Um ... thank you, didn't mean to be a burden" I mumbled. He chuckled and handed me a glass of cold water and painkillers.

"Bathroom is down the hall to your right, breakfast will be ready soon" he said. Master Paul glanced at me one more time, smirks then leaves. I blushed, the last time I've seen Master Paul was my interview at club. The area's that he held me still burns, my neck continue to throb as I remember his lips sucking my neck. I took the pills then went to take a nice warm shower, Master Paul provided me clean clothes and it seems he forget to notice, his clothes are to big on me. I leave the shorts behind and just put on his black T-shirt, it looked like a dress on considering my small height.

"T-Thank you for the clothes Master Paul" I said. I stood in the entrance of his kitchen as he turned around staring at me with wide eye.

"Sorry didn't have clothes that will fit you" he said. Suddenly I felt my back touch the wall, he gets close to me, making my breathe hitch. He leaned forward as I felt his breathe touch my neck. My shaky hands touch his chest, I wanted to push him away but my body deny any strength to do so. He softly kissed my neck making me moan in response, I can feel him smirk.

"You smell good" he whispered. My mind is screaming no but my body is moaning yes, horrid words by Asher filled my mind. I-I'm a sl*t, I'm a wh*re and I'm his property, I belong to no one other than him. But Master Paul's touch makes his voice vanish within thin air. The scars on my body prove of my abuse, it proves of being his property but the way Master Paul talks, the way he touches me, makes me forget everything.

"So beautiful" he said

"D-Don't call me that" I said

"What? calling you beautiful, angel I'm merely telling the truth. I can show you how beautiful you are" he replied. Before I could respond he kissed my neck again, I threw my head back and moaned. Suddenly I wrap my arm around his neck deepening the kiss, I'm so confused, why am I doing this?

Suddenly we were interrupted by someone knocking on his front door, I gasped and instantly moved away from Master Paul. He glared at his front door, the opened whoever knocked.

"It's good to see you too Paul" someone said.

"Move!" Seb growled.

"Leon move" said Seb

"That's Master Leon to you Seb, do not disrespect your dominant" Master Leon replied I'm confused, who's is Master Leon, I see him enter the kitchen, I blushed and looked away noticing my outfit, messed up hair and swollen lips. Seb rushed to my side and hugged me, he examine my body making sure I'm not harmed. 

"I'm so sorry for taking you to this club, we both got drunk really badly" he said

"Come grab your stuff, we're heading home" he said. Both Masters turned towards us then growled. 

"You's are not going anywhere" they said

"Yes we are and I already call a cab so no need to drive us home. Thank you for taking care of us but we're fine and we'll leave" said Seb

"Don't test my patience pet, you are mine and you'll obey your Master" said Master Leon

"You lost that title four years ago asshole, we aren't together anymore so you have no right to order me around" Seb hissed. We heard a car horn coming from outside, Seb grip my wrist and dragging me towards the cab.