Chapter #5| Master Paul

Please play Supa Sexy by Charlie Wilson. This is legit my jam back in my high school days, lol I was obsessed with this song and still am. ;)

T R E N T

"Stop whining and wear this, Master Marcus is expecting you and you need to show him and Master Paul what you got" said Seb. He handed me a mini booty shorts that I swear looked like underwear, I looked at him like he grew two heads.

"You can't be serious?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"We're strippers Trent, keep that in mind, the little clothes, the better" he replied. I sighed, I cannot believe I'm doing this, I need the money and soon I'll get my life on track. I walked into the bathroom and take a quick shower and get dressed for the big night and I admit I'm nervous. I never done this before and I'm not sure how Seb can do it. I looked at my night body in the mirror, I looked at myself in disgust, I forgot about my scars. Just looking at them brings back unwanted memories, I refused to let Asher have that hold against me, he will not win even when he's not here abusing me.

"Ready?" he called. I sighed and looked at my outfit, I starting to have second thoughts and I don't want my soon to be bosses asking questions about my scars.

"You look sexy!" Seb squealed

"We have a problem" I told him

"What?" he asked. I pointed at my chest, arms, legs, hips and back that was covered with scars. My back is the one place that has the most, Asher loved whipping me. Seb was lost for words and I can tell he's trying figure out what to do.

"I can cover it up with make up" he suggested. I thought about for a minute and said no.

"Rather not, I'll be dancing so sweat will wipe it away" I replied. He sighed.

"I haven't told them about your scars and they'll ask questions about it. You can turn them down and I'll help you find another job" he said. I excused myself and walked back to the bathroom, I needed time to think this through. Asher will forever haunt me and with my case on hold it doesn't give me any closure that Asher hadn't been captured yet. I worry everyday wondering he'll pop up and abuse me all over again. These scars prove his abuse and my chest that had his name carved on it is proof of being his property. I needed to move on, this is my main reason why I need to do things on my own and make it through the day without thinking about Asher. I made the wise and hardest choice, I'm just going to leave it and go the club and hope for the best.

*****

"Club Lust" I muttered looking at the neon name. I see a huge line of people waiting to get in as five guards stand outside making sure no one gets in unless they're on the list of have a membership.

"Hey Daddy I'm here to check in" said Seb to one of the guards

"Sign here" he said as he looked at Seb like he's his next meal, I sightly felt uncomfortable but Seb seemed to be use to people staring at him like a sex object.

"Who's the twink?" he asked. Seb looked at me then smiled.

"A newbie applying for a job" Seb replied. He handed me the clip board as I written my name and signed it. He whispered something to Seb making him blush as we enter inside Club Lust, music was pumping as half of the club are either naked or half naked.

"Welcome to Club Lust" he said to me.

"You forgot to mention that this is a BDSM club" I hissed at me. Seb gave me a innocent smile and waved it off.

"The name kinda gave it away" he said. I've seen plenty clubs that has sexual names and it's not a BDSM club it's a normal urban or techno club. Seb held my hands and dragging through crowd of people then walked in front of an office door.