Chapter #6| Trent

Often by The Weeknd (Kygo Remix) is played while Trent dances so play the song as you wish.

P A U L 

I watched him slide his body down the pole, we're both in a trance that there's no return. My core hardens as my leather pants tightens. Who is he? Why am I so interest in this twink? I never seen him before but now he's our new stripper. My inner possessed beast wanted to stalk towards the stage and pulled him off. I image bending him over my knee and smack his round ass as my palm go red and my hand printed planted on his ass cheek. 

"Get him to work behind the bar" I told Marcus

"There's no positions Paul and he's not yours, I'm not sure he's even interested in doing BDSM, he knows so little about it. He needs a lot of training and I can tell he's a natural submissive but Paul he's not yours so leave him alone" Marcus replied. 

"You said he's new at this?" I asked

"Correct" he replied

"Then why is he sliding around the pole like a professional?" I asked him. He shrugged and not quite sure himself. I want him, I feel like I'm going crazy, I push through the crowd heading towards the stage, Marcus yelled my name but I ignore him. All he had on was his heals and thong revealing his round ass, I remembering seeing scars on his body and that didn't sit well with me. 

"Hey! let go of me!" Trent yelled. I put him over my shoulder as I stepped off the stage, his small fist punch my back but it didn't hurt. 

"Put me down this instant!" he yelled. I let him down then glared at him. 

"Who do you think you're talking to" I said. Trent shiver then let out a soft whimper, loud enough for me to hear. 

"I-I'm s-sorry M-Master P-Paul" he whimpered. It felt like my body was possessed by an unknown being because I picked him up and slam his back against the wall. His legs instantly wrap around my waist as I kissed him like life depends on it. I grip his hair pulling his head back, I sucked on his neck leaving a mark behind for everyone to see. 

"Paul, let him go!" yelled Marcus. Marcus pulled me away from Trent, I looked down seeing him tremble from pleasure and also fear. His eyes widen with tears rolling down his cheek, I felt guitly what I've done to him. I never lost control before but just seeing him dance in front of drunk horny men made me go wild. 

"T-Trent it's okay, he's gone, Asher won't hurt you anymore" said Seb. I looked at Marcus in confusion, who's Asher? 

"I-I want to go home" Trent cried

"Master Marcus, I'm sorry but I really need to take him home, I may need to take two days off along with Trent. I'm sorry Master Paul and I can understand your interest but Trent is dealing with personal issues so don't approach him in such manner, you'll scare him off" said Seb. Marcus agreed as they both disappear from the club. 

"What was that?" Marcus asked angryly

"I'm not sure myself but all I know, I want him and I will have him" I replied then walked off thinking about Trent and wondering the story behind those scars. 

*****

"Master look I made dinner for you" said Joey. I sat down playing with Sammy, he enjoyed his new toy truck I bought him the other day. I can't help and spoil him, he's so cute and adorable. Marcus smiled and thanked him, I'm happy that Marcus found someone but something about Joey doesn't sit well with me. I avoid having conversations with him, just the way he talks gives me warning bells. 

"Daddy I play with truck" said Sammy. Marcus smiled and kissed his head until I catch Joey glaring at Sammy. I looked him blankly until he notice me staring then pretended what he done never happened. 

"Marcus can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked him. He followed me to his bedroom and I guess it's time to confess my worries.

"What up?" he asked

"You shouldn't be with Joey anymore, something about him is not right, I'm going to look into it more" I said to him. 

"Why can't you let me be happy?" he asked me

"I am Marcus, spent nearly all my life looking out for you but I want you to be happy and I'm letting you but I just caught him glaring at your son. This doesn't sit well with me, so either look into his history or I will" I replied 

"You're being dramatic, there's nothing wrong with him and he doesn't glare at Sammy, he loves him and I'm happy he accepted Sammy" said Marcus. I decided not to argue any further, I kissed Sammy goodbye and leave his apartment then drove to the hospital to visit Penny.