Chapter #14| Resistance?

Warning sexual content! Please play Haunted covered by Sebazti

P A U L

"Bathroom is down the hall and the guest room is to your right" I said. Trent shifted around me as he enter the guest room, it was nothing special.

"T-Thank you Master I mean Master Paul" he said. I see his blushed cheeks, I bite down onto my bottom lip to prevent myself f*cking his brains out. He has no idea what he does to me, just him calling me Master will make me release my inner untamed beast. I'm dying to have him beneath me but with Sammy's death, Marcus and I just haven't been the same.

"No worries, I have to leave early for work so you may need to wake up around 7 AM if that's okay?" I asked him.

"I-It's fine Master Paul, whatever time you wish to leave" he replied.

"Good now come I've already made dinner, there's some left over so I'll warm it up for you" I said. Trent sat in the dining table waiting patiently for his food, the tension grew between us but I decided to ignore it for good reasons. He had a past and not a good one, I can tell buy looking at his scars. I felt anger boil within, no one shouldn't experience such pain.

"Here you go, careful it's a bit hot" I told him

"Thank you for your hospitality" he said. I nodded then went to wash the remaining dishes. As Trent slowly finish his meal he then surprised me with a question.

"A-Are you okay Master Paul?" he asked. I turned around facing him.

"Why the sudden question?" I asked

"W-Well a-after umm .. your nephews death umm .. you haven't been the same Master and I'm worried. You rarely come to work and I know you're with Master Marcus but I-I can't help and be worried so i-if you need anyone to talk to well I'm here" he said

"Thank you for caring Trent but I'm fine, I'm not gonna lie I obviously didn't take his death well but I'm slowly accepting it" I replied. I wasn't planning expressing my feelings nor want to but with Trent it feels natural to do so and it's weird to me.

"Oh okay, j-just want to see you happy Master" he whispered. I'm barely hanging on, the does the littlest things that annoys me and the fact that he's effecting me in such way I never notice is what worries me. He cared, the only person who cared was Penny, Sammy and Marcus.

"Why must you effect me in such way" I muttered

"W-What?" he asked.

"F*ck it!" I cursed then stalk towards, Trent quickly stood as his back touched the wall, my inner beast have finally been released and there's no turning back. I need him no .. I crave him and it scares me.

"M-Master" he whimpered. I grab a handful of his silky hair and pulled his head back, my lips touch his neck as I began to suck on his pale skin. Trent hissed then moaned.

"What are you doing to me" I growled

"I-I don't know" he whimpered

"You're mine do you understand me" I said. His eyes widen with such lust.

"I-I don't understand" he moaned

"You belong to me and no one else can have you other than me. I own this body, I own this c*ck, everything is mine" I growled

"M-Master please help me, why do I feel happy and safe been around you?" he asked. Trent jumped then wrap his legs around my waist, I kissed him hard and rough thrusting my tongue inside his mouth. We kissed with such desperation, with such need and it's not enough. He pushed the plate and glass cup on the floor making the glass shatter to pieces but we didn't care, he laid on his back legs spread wide.

"Wider" I ordered. His delicious leaking c*ck stood tall and proud as pre-cum leaking on tip of his mushroom head.

"P-Please f*ck me" he whimpered. I growled then slap his c*ck, Trent moaned loudly throwing his head back.

"I'll f*ck you when I want to, you'll wait" I replied. I grip his shirt and ripped his apart, the kitchen light faintly shined upon his body revealing his scars. Trent gasped then looked away, I leaned forwards and kissed each and one of those scars.

"P-Please don't I-I'm dirty" he cried. I wiped his tears away, he's not dirty, he's beautiful and nothing is disgusting about him.

"Beautiful" I whispered

"Ugly" he said

"Angel" I said

"Demon" he whispered

"Mine" I growled then thrust deep inside of him, I moaned in pleasure feeling his rings squeeze tight around my base.

"Yours" he moaned. I pulled back then thrust deep inside his twitching channels, the table creaked back and forward. We both were lost in a pleasurable void, we couldn't get enough of each other.