Chapter #4| Seb to the rescue

T R E N T 

"Hurry up and pack your sh*t" Seb growled. I sighed and continue packing everything into boxes, sadly Quinn wasn't too understanding and now I have no choice but to move out. The bastard had to call Seb in order to force me off his property. 

"Look I'm sorry for not telling you, I just need to handle this on my own" I said to him. Seb stopped packing and turned towards me with tears rolling down his cheek. 

"You're not alone and never will be, I'm here for you and it kills me that you had to say that. Call me when you need help and if you think getting fired and being kicked out of your home is you handling your problems then think again. I'm always there for you, I had to watch you suffer through the ordeal Asher put you through so please rely on me" Seb cried 

"I'm sorry just had a lot in my mind, I wasn't thinking straight" I replied. I hugged Seb and wiped his tears away. 

"Come on lets finish packing before Quinn comes back and continue whining" he said. I chuckled at his comment so we continue packing and soon we arrive at his apartment and put all my things inside. 

"I'll sleep on the couch" I said

"No! Edward already left" he replied

"What? why?" I asked

"My idiot brother doesn't want help, he's to addicted to drugs that I tried everything for him to stop but I just can't do this anymore. Found bags of drugs in my bathroom the other day, how can I help someone who's doesn't want to be helped?" he replied

"Did you kick him out?" I dare to ask

"I had to, what choice do I have" he replied. I can tell it killed inside for kicking out his older brother but I can tell he's over it and Seb looked exhausted. Seb ordered pizza for dinner and we sat on the couch cuddling together watching some movies till we both fall asleep. 

*****

"I need to find a job" I said. I can't rely on Seb forever, I need to get back on feet and think what I'm going to do with my life. I turned my head and looked out of the window, my mind began to wonder and I start thinking about Asher. Why did he abuse me? Did he really loved me?

"I can get you a job but you might not like it" said Seb

"Where? I'm kinda desperate" I replied. He sighed nervously. 

"Well there's one thing you don't know and remember I told you I worked at a club in the Valley?" he asked. I nod in response, he let out a shaky breathe then continue talking.

"Well, I'm not a bartender but instead been working as a stripper for a year now. Before you could judge me but know that it's good pay and the owners of the club made sure no one dares to harass me on the job" he replied 

"Why would you keep this from me?" I asked him

"Because didn't want you to think I'm a sl*t or sleeping with others for easy cash and since I'm a stripper people will expect that and I don't" he said. I sighed and went to hug him. 

"It's what you want to do then who am I to judge you" I said

"I can let the boss know your interested having a job" he said. I thought for a minute then nodded, I need a job and soon I'll put my life and track and hopefully quick this job and get another one. 

"Sure, let them know" I said. He smiled and went to call his boss a call. 

P A U L 

"Don't bother posting the ad online" said Marcus

"Why?" I asked him.

"One of my employers called telling me he has a friend who's wanting a job so he thought giving me a call will hopefully set him up" he replied

"Good, didn't feel like doing it anyway" I said. He chuckled until the door creaked open revealing Joey in Submission pose waiting for orders from his Dominant. 

"Rise pet" said Marcus. I looked at Joey as he gave Marcus a inoccent smile, I don't know something about this guy screams trouble but I choose to ignore it. I see Marcus smile and I can tell he's happy being with Joey. I looked at my watch seeing it's already 8:30 PM, I put my phone and wallet in my pocket. 

"I'll see you tomorrow" I told him

"You going to see Penny?" he asked. I nod in response. 

"Yeah, she hadn't made any improvements yet but I'm sure she'll be happy to hear from me again" I told. Marcus gave me a sad smile and said his goodbyes. I got into my car and drove to the hospital, after that tragic accident that caused the death of my parents but baby sister is barely hanging to life. It's already been a year of their death and she's still in coma, doctors believed she won't make for another two months. 

"It's good to see you again Paul" said Dr. Jones

"How is she?" I asked him

"She can't breathe on her own, it's only suriviving by the machine, I'm sorry sir" he replied. I sighed and walk into her room, I see my baby girl hooked up in different machines keeping her alive. 

"Hey sis, keep fighting and soon we'll go and visit Spain together like you wished for" I whispered to her. I touched her paled cheeks and gently rubbed her cheek, I wanted her to make any movements to let me know she's still there. After an hour talking to her I walked out of the hospital and went home and grab a bottle of vodka and drank my problems away like I usually do.