Chapter #12| Forever gone

Please play Cold by Jorge Mendez

P A U L

"Come here pet, I'm not done talking" Leon growled. Seb turned around slap his hand away.

"Stop! I'm not yours and never will be. You broke me Leon, I'm done with your games, I'm done you playing me, playing my heart so do me a favor and f*ck off!" he yelled. Seb slam the office door shut leaving Leon stunned and confused, he sighed and sat next to me.

"Will you ever tell me the real reason why you've left?" I asked him

"It doesn't concern you, Marcus or even Seb, its my own sh*t I need to deal with and it's far from finished" he replied. I went to expect the club then trained a few new dominants for three hours until Marcus gave me a call.

"Hey man! was wondering when you'll come to club" I said. I can hear his heavy breathing as he let out a loud sob. My sense became alert as I went to a quiet room, somethings wrong.

"He's gone, h-he's gone!" Marcus cried.

"What's wrong! tell me!" I yelled. I quickly went to the office to grab my keys and wallet. I stalked out of the club and drove straight to his apartment.

"J-Joey killed him, he killed my baby! my son! oh god! there's blood everywhere. It's my fault!" He sobbed. With that my whole world came crashing down, Joey killed Sammy ... no! it's not true. My shaky hands grip the steering wheel as I feel tears rolling down my cheek.

"I-I'm coming! he can't be dead, check if he's still breathing" I replied

"He's gone P-Paul, J-Joey hit his head there's no pulse" he said. I let out a shaky breathe, I didn't bother taking my keys with me as I ran upstairs and open the door. My eyes widen as I feel on my knees, I ran towards Sammy's lifeless body I held his pale body close to him.

"No! no!!!" I screamed

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" Joey cried. He hugged his legs close to his chest as he rock forwards and backwards, he's in shock, I can tell. I gently laid Sammy down and I went towards Joey then punched his face.

"He didn't deserve to be killed, he's innocent!!! he's like a son to me! why?! why?! must you do this" I yelled at him. Joey tremble in fear with wide eye until I see his lips form in a sickening smirk.

"Master is mine, he's in the way and Sammy deserve to die" he hissed

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" Marcus cried. I heard sirens coming from the distance until police entered the apartment. Marcus refused to let go of Sammy as he tried to revive him but it's no use, I didn't want to believe it, he's gone, he's not coming back. He's suppose to start school next year, he had his uniform ready to go. It was suppose to be his birthday next month and he's been taken away from us.

"Master! don't let them take me away, I love you!" Joey yelled. Marcus flinch away from his touch and looked at Joey in horror and disgust. Police put Sammy's body in a white body bag and took him away.

"No! where is my son! where are they taking him!" Marcus yelled. Marcus ran towards his front door until I grabbed him then hugged him. He punched my back as I refuse to let him go, he screamed and screamed and screamed, tears kept rolling down his cheek.

"It's not your fault, it's not your fault" I whispered to him. Marcus hugged him tight as I felt his body shaking violently.

"My baby ... my baby boy" he cried. I drive Marcus to my home and helped him shower, his clothes and body were covered in blood, is face was blank, he no longer can show any emotions. I looked at the wall where he painted Joey in his bedroom, I told him not to, I told him to leave Joey but how shameful would I be to shove it in his face. I was right about him, I didn't feel great been right. I stared at the picture, I see nothing but a monster before, someone hidden in the shadows then they snapped. I walked out of his bedroom and enter the living room, I went to grab bucket of warm water and a sponge. Feeling tears roll down my cheek as memories flash before me, he's so innocent, so young and now he's gone. I place the sponge onto the puddle of blood, I damp it around the puddle then place it inside the bucket making the water turn red. As I see the blood fading away I couldn't bare to clean no more, my hand covered my mouth as I let out a loud sob.

Marcus apartment have turned dark, there's no life anymore, I can no longer hear giggles. I can no longer hear his cries, his screams, his laughter and I can longer see Sammy making a mess. The next couple weeks weren't the same, we both changed, Marcus no longer leaves his apartment. He still makes Sammy breakfast every morning, he still cleans his room even when it doesn't need to be cleaned. I on the other hand avoided everyone, I no longer speak to Leon, I speak to no one other than Marcus. Sammy's death spread nation wide, we've barred him last week. I see Trent coming to work everyday along with Seb, my heart breaking seeing him frown, I can tell he's worried but he doesn't approach me, I don't want him to.

Our home isn't a home anymore, with Penny's health not improving I'm not sure what to do. I sat by her bed and held her hand, I told her the news, I know how much she loved Sammy. I laid my head onto her stomach and cried, I lost someone who means to world to me, he means to world to us.

He's forever gone ......