Part 200

Finn: I'm not needy.

Dutch: Finn, you're the definition of needy. Remember that one time you woke me up at 3 in the morning to make sure we were still brothers?

-

Finn: Is this one of those things where you ask me for permission for something that's definitely happening anyway?

Miles: Yes.

-

My plan B for everything is to die before it happens.

— Finn, probably.

-

Oh, I never lie. I dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confound, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish and am generally perfectly capable of contriving to give one an utterly unambiguous impression of my future course of action while in fact intending to do exactly the opposite, but I never lie. Perish the thought.

— Finn, probably.

-

Has anyone realized that knocking on tele's doors is basically punching their house until they let you in?

Finn

-

Finn: exercise is so important, that's why I do yoga every morning.

Finn: *lying face down on the floor*

Dutch: you can't do the "corpse" pose for an hour.

Finn: Fucking watch me.

-

Jim: How did none of you hear what I just said?

Finn: I've been zoned out for the past two and a half hours.

Dutch: I got distracted about halfway through.

Richard: Ignoring you was a conscious decision.

-

Finn: I don't need inspirational quotes. If I'm going to be motivated, it will be by anger and spite.

-

I would say 'I never signed up for this' but honestly I don't actually know if I did.

— Finn, probably.

-

Finn: I've never actually been outside when it snows.

Gary: Well, I have. And you know, I'm not a fan. I mean, it's cold, it's a pain, it ruins your day...

Gary: It's like Lenny, but warmer.