Part 180

Guardian: Curses!

Lenny: I know the situation is bad but watch your fucking language.

-

Guardian: What is this feeling? 🎵

Miles: So sudden and new? 🎵

Guardian: I felt the moment I laid eyes on you. 🎵

Miles: My pulse is rushing! 🎵

Guardian: My head is reeling! 🎵

Miles: My face is flushing! 🎵

Miles & Guardian: What is this feeling? Fervid as a flame! Does it have a name? 🎵

Miles & Guardian: Yes! Loathing! Unadulterated loathing! 🎵

-

Infected Guardian: The base is doomed, idiots, I've poisoned the water supply!

Lenny: Actually, because you poisoned the water supply, we discovered that the pipes infrastructure is really severely outdated, so thank you for bringing our attention to that, millions of soldiers could have gotten really sick over the next few years. Secondly, because you snuck past the security system so easily, we've found out that funds specifically for that security system were being embezzled by the general, so we've busted a major fraud ring. And finally, the pathogen you unleashed does give everyone mild diarrhea, but we've found it also is a great source of vitamin C!

Infected Guardian: Ok, whatever, take this! *shoots Shadow attack at Lenny*

Lenny: ... *lightly moves shoulder* You fixed my shoulder!

Infected Guardian: GOD DAMN IT-!

-

Guardian: I will now assume the mating call!

Laa-Laa: What the actual fuck?!

[Guardian makes a noise akin to a dying animal]

Laa-Laa: Are you on weed? And can I have some?

-

Guardian: Why do I get struggles instead of snuggles?

-

Guardian: You know you've got to stop sending me these mixed messages.

Laa-Laa: 'I don't like you' and 'go away' aren't mixed messages.