Chapter 33- Date

Bella POV

"You look breathtaking" Alec murmured, as he opened the car door for me.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" I smiled as I got inside the car.

Alec got into the driver's seat and began to drive off.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Not telling you- it's a surprise" Alec smirked at me.

I groaned in frustration.

"Please?" I asked.

"Nope"

"Ugh!"

"You'll like it though, I think" Alec added.

I smiled.

"I'll like anything to do with you" I murmured.

Alec smiled at me.

We spent another minute and a half with small chat and comfortable silence before Alec pulled up into a parking space in front of a play centre.

"What?" I giggled. "What are we doing here?"

"We gonna go to a 24 hour adult play area, duh!" Alec grinned at me.

"That is really cool"

"And I've booked the thing so that we can have it all to ourselves" Alec added.

"This is really awesome, thank you!" I grinned as I hugged Alec.

"My pleasure, now shall we go in?" Alec asked me.

"Definitely!" I exclaimed.

Once inside, Alec handed me a plastic cup.

"Vampires don't drink, remember?" I scoffed, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I know- but this is animal blood" Alec explained. "Cause I know you don't drink human blood so I got animal blood for us to drink instead of coke"

I laughed.

"Thanks"

"No problem" Alec shrugged, a smile tugging at his lips.

The play centre was incredible. It was massive! And it had loads and loads of stuff to do. There was a huge ball pit. Massive of slides. Climbing frames. Bouncy castles. Flower making tables. Monkey bars. See saws. Everything. And we had it all to ourselves!

"Race you to the ball pit!" I screamed as I shot off.

"It's on" Alec exclaimed as he chased me.

"I win!" I screamed as I landed into the ball pit.

"Cheater!" Alec shouted as he began to chuck balls at me.

"What?! No I didn't!" I protested as I began to chuck balls back at him.

Before long, we were rolling around in the balls laughing and screaming while chucking balls at each other.

"Ugh, I'm exhausted" I exclaimed dramatically as I collapsed into the balls.

Alec grinned at me and began to bury me under the balls.

"Noo help!" I screamed as I laughed.

Soon, I was buried deep and had given up all hope of coming back out. Instead, I decided to worm my way around under the balls over to Alec and tickle him.

I slowly slid under the balls as carefully as I could (making sure not to hustle them to much) and began to worm my way around to Alec. Coming up behind him, I reached my arms out and began to tickle his stomach.