Gone

Hey!

So this is a mid weak update! Yep, I know updating twice in a week! This is for you @whitek7 and @bobbysnow as well as everyone else reading this. Thanks for 3.75K! Can we get 4K by monday? Tell me what you think of this chapter and the volturi and Bella! How do you think Bella will react and will she fall in love again? Just to give you a heads up there will be no bella and edward reunion...sorry!

I'll update on monday as per usual (I already have the chapter written!!!)

Love,

Issy

xxx

I screamed as I shook out of the vision. Bella. The volturi had come for her.

Alice POV 

Buzz Buzz. I glanced at the phone. Again. I felt bad for ignoring Bella- but it was easier that way- It was hard to explain. I knew that she'd be worried sick about us and probably doubting that we'd ever return but we would. I don't know what happened the other day in the car with Jasper. I was getting fed up with Bella always playing the pity party- I know she found it hard and I would too but seriously like she needs to get over him. That's why I lied about her falling in love again. The visions I'd been having of Bella weren't helping either. I hadn't told Japser about them because there was nothing to tell really. I'd only been having flashes. Flashes of Bella in a large building. Flashes of Bella with golden eyes. Flashes of Bella...Bella gone. They made no sense but I was keeping tabs on her- besides Jasper and I were coming back today. Jasper and I had spent a few days apart until the pain of being seperated got to us and we reunited. We'd made up but I knew that Jasper still knew that something was wrong. 

"Ali?" Jasper asked, taking his eyes off the wheel. 

I smiled softly at him as I rolled down my window. 

"There you are- you were deep in thoughts there, darling" he chuckled, his brows furrowing slightly.

"Sorry" I mumured, gazing up at him.

"Penny for your thoughs?" he mumured.

"I was just thinking about Bella" I said simply.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"And how she is coping- we've been ignoring her calls and texts" I said sadly.

"I know" Japser sighed. "I feel bad"

"Me too" I agreed. 

"But hey, we'll see her soon" he said, trying to cheer me up. 

"Yeah and Rose and Kate" I added, with a slight smile. 

"Oh yeah- I forgot you saw that...do you know why they're coming?" he asked. 

"No...I wish I did...I don't know if Bella knows their coming either...." I trailed off. 

"Yeah well...I'm just glad to be back home....what are we gonna say to Charlie...." Jasper rambled. 

Suddenly I saw Bella in front of me screaming as Jane sunk her teeth into her neck. I screamed as I shook out of the vision. Bella. The volturi were coming for her. 

"Alice, baby...what did you see?" Jasper asked frantically, shaking me. 

"The volturi" I whispered. 

Jasper stiffened. "What happened?"

"Jane came for Bella- who was in Edward's and her meadow- and well either changed her or killed her..." I cried, burrowing my face into his chest.