EPILOGUE

Y/n POV

It's been 2 years the apocalypse happened and 2 ½ years of my friendship with BTS. They are my hope to live and I am nothing without them. Our country which had become the hotspot for the walkers now came back to normal. It feels good seeing humans around.

Right now I was in the cafe near Hybe with BTS. Well I auditioned for Soloist in Hybe and got selected. I am a trainee currently thanks to BTS. They helped me improve my skills a lot and we are like siblings now. There is no sign of Mr. Byul. Thank goodness that dipshit isn't alive.

Namjoon POV

These two years have been a roller coaster for us. After the apocalypse, everything changed. We found a new friend or we can say sister, we got our families back but I still miss Junghi. She was such a pretty, bubbly soul just like Hobi. Hope Junghi is in peace wherever she is.

Jin POV

Where should I start from....? These two years were the best two years of my life. I got the younger sister I wanted in the form of Y/n. The apocalypse was a terrifying experience and the part of my life which I don't want to repeat again. I am greatful to all of my rats (BTS) and my princess (Y/n) for giving me the hope to survive and continue fighting.

Yoongi POV

The fight to survive those disgusting zombies was truly horrifying. I did not admit it in front of others but I was really horror-sticken. I only had one thought in my mind- "Will I be able to survive ? Will everything go back to normal ?"
I hope I don't come across this ever in the near future. I still feel guilty to kill Junghi but I had to do it as her last wish. Rest in Peace Oh Junghi.

Jhope POV

I really miss Junghi right now seeing Y/n smile and tease the others. They both were like this before. I hope we remain like this forever. Together and happy....Smiling...teasing each other and being there for each other through the ups and downs in life. They are the sunshine of my life and I depend on them for my survival. They are my hope. I love them so much !

Jimin POV

This is so wholesome. Sitting together with my loved ones without the fear for our lives feels so relaxing. This apocalypse taught us a lot of things, like- appreciate each and every moment in life and live you life to the fullest. I wish to be with my members and Y/n forever.

Taehyung POV

The apocalypse caused huge loss to many people. Some reunited with their loved ones while the others were grief-stricken. Seeing Y/n laughing like this after a long time makes my heart feel joyful. She was so sad and depressed due to the loss of her Mother and Junghi. I wish Junghi and Mrs. Y/m peace wherever they are.

Jungkook POV

Well I have a lot to say but I will speakless. I had lost the hope to survive after I saw Y/n crying in sorrow after losing her mother and Junghi. But I knew I had to bury my emotions to survive. I had to survive for my parents, my Hyung and mostly for myself.....my young life ahead. The apocalypse was a frightening and frantic experience. I thank God for keeping me, my Hyungs and Y/n safe till the end.