WHY DID HE DO THIS ?

Y/n POV

I looked again and saw Mr. Byul coming towards our van. I quickly told the others about him and told them to keep quiet. I was sweating and then we all heard someone trying to unlock the van's door. I softly looked and saw Mr. Byul trying to open the door, he suddenly started shouting.

Mr. Byul : "If someone's in there I am not here to harm you. My car broke down and I need lift. My house is nearby please drop me there."

We looked at each other and saw Namjoon oppa nodding his head. I opened door. As soon as I opened the door I felt stinging pain in my head. I touched the area where it was paining and saw blood dripping down my hand. The car was filled with a strange white gas. I saw everyone unconscious and slowly I also lost my conscious.

Yoongi POV

I woke up with a heavy headache. I tried to hold my head but I was not able to move them. I slowly looked down and saw my hands tied at my back. I looked around and saw the others also tied up and unconscious.

Yoongi : "Ahh !! What the fuck !?"

I heard something and saw the others also waking up. I looked around the room trying to find something to cut the ropes.

Y/n : "That shit head Byul !! I'll kill him !! Where is he ?! That son of a bitch !!!!"

Jin : "Yahhh Y/n have some respect for your teachers !!"

Y/n : "Oppa ! Respect and for that shit head !! No way !!!! In university also he eats our brain and now also ! Ughhhhh !!"

Yoongi laughed a little and said,

Yoongi : "Ok ok stop now !! But main question is were is he ?"

Jimin : "Yeah, lets make some noise so that he comes here !"

Everybody looked at him with a 'wtf' look.

Taehyung : "No soulmate ! What if there is any zombie around ? We cannot risk our lives !"

Jimin : "You are right soulmate ! Sorry !!"

Y/n POV

Everybody fell silent as they heard footsteps coming.
Mr Byul and 2 other men enter the room. Y/n looked at him in anger and shouted.

Y/n : "Why the fuck did you kidnap us ? How the fuck are you safe ? Where are we ?"

Mr. Byul (while laughing) : "Calm down Y/n ! I will tell you everything."

Y/n glared at him as he continued.

Mr. Byul : "I am safe because I am the one who created this virus. You are currently at my laboratory."

Y/n : "Why did you do this ?! How many people died because of you !!!"

Mr. Byul (laughed like a psycho) : "Nobody respected me as the Director of Seoul University. The teachers, the students even my own family back-bitched about me. They hated me and I hated everyone too. The first one to be turned by me was my wife and my son. My wife was cheating on me and my son hated me. Then I injected Ms. Song with the virus. She always back bitched about me and I hated it. I wanted to see you become one of them too but you escaped. But now you will become one of them along with these boys."

As he was talking to you, he didn't notice that Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung had opened their ropes and helped the others too. They charged towards the cunning man and his 2 guards. Jungkook and Y/n fought with the guards while Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon captured Mr. Byul. Jimin and Jhope found a few weapons in the room and tied Mr. Byul with the ropes.

Mr. Byul laughed like a psycho and said,

Mr. Byul : "Even if you kill me you will never be able to find a cure."

Yoongi punched him across the face and held him by his collar. He started shaking him furiously and shouted at his face.

Yoongi : "Where is the cure you motherfucker ?!"

Mr. Byul laughed and said,

Mr. Byul : "It is in this room somewhere. Find it if you can. The cure is written on a piece of paper."

Jungkook stood next to Mr. Byul while the others ran around the room insearch of the paper. 10 minutes passed no clue found.....20 minutes passed no clue found....

Mr. Byul was laughing like a maniac when Jhope shouted.

Jhope : "Found it !!!!!"

Mr. Byul looked at him shocked and pale. He started going crazy and shouted.

Mr. Byul : "No no no noooooo !!! This cannot happen !!! My creation cannot go waste !!! You !!!!"

He hit Jungkook and ran towards the exit. BTS and Y/n ran towards him trying to catch him. He took a remote and said,

Mr. Byul : "I cannot let you ruin everything. You will die here together. I am going to press this button and a bomb will explode and you all will be in ashes along with this laboratory."

He pressed the button and ran out of the laboratory locking BTS and Y/n. Jhope and Jin started wailing while Yoongi and Namjoon tried to open the door.

Jin : "I am too handsome to die. That fucking bastard !!"

The countdown began
5....

4....

3....

2....

1....

BOOM !!!!!