GOING TO GWANGJU

A/N POV

After meeting in the hallways, all of them went to their respective rooms to sleep.

It was around 3:30 a.m. when Y/n felt the ground shaking. She thought of it as an earthquake and woke up Taehyung who was fast asleep on the bed (There were two beds in each room).

Y/n : "Oppa wake up ! I think there is an earthquake. The ground is shaking. Wake up oppa !!!"

Taehyung quickly woke up. Both of them ran to the others room to wake them up. They took their weapons and tried to look out of the big window of the hotel. They were shocked as they saw a heard of zombies which seemed never-ending running on the road.

"What the fuck ?" Y/n whispered under her breath.

They went in a room and locked it. They started discussing their plan of escaping.

Namjoon : "It will take us 1 hour 30 minutes to reach Gwangju. Y/n tell us your parents address when we reach there. For now let's go to the van after 15 minutes. Lets pack our bags everyone. We will meet in the hallways after exactly 15 minutes. Everyone Fighting !!!"

BTS and Y/n except Namjoon : "Fighting !!!!"

They go to their respective rooms and start packing their things. After 15 minutes they gather at in the hallway and go towards their van.

Jungkook sat in the driver's seat and started driving going to their destination Gwangju.