WHY DID HE DO THIS ? PART 2

Y/n POV

I heard the countdown and looked at Yoongi oppa. I saw him still struggling with the door. I ran to him and took the axe from him. I broke the door in one go and we all ran outside taking the cure with us. We just exited the laboratory and hear a loud sound. We saw the laboratory turned into ashes. Phew !! We left just in time.

I looked around and saw zombies coming our way hearing the loud blast. I also saw our van. I told the others what I saw. We quickly ran to our car and sat in it. I drove off with the zombies chasing us.

A/N POV

Y/n increased the speed of the van. They looked at the time and saw that it was 11:00 a.m. they still had 45 minutes with them to reach Mokpo bridge.

At 11:40 a.m.

They reached Mokpo Bridge with the zombies still following them. They looked around and saw the military helicopters in the air. Jimin quickly took his head out of the window and shouted.

Jimin : "Please save us from these zombies. We are survivers !!!!!"

But noone heard their shouting. Y/n told.

Y/n : "Jhope oppa take out the fire cracker we found in the van. Light it to produce sound and light so that they notice us."

Jhope did as he was told and thankfully the military saw them. They quickly started firing the zombies. They rescued BTS and Y/n. They were sitting in the helicopter when Jin started speaking.

Jin : "Thank you so much for saving us Sir. We have a cure with us."

Military Man : "Cure ? Where did you find it ?"

Taehyung : "The man who created this virus also created this cure."

Y/n told the military man the whole story. The man smiled and said.

Military Man : "I hope this is the cure. We will be able to save many lives. Thank you all of you."