RUN !!!

A/N POV

They packed their things and came down in 5 minutes. Jin packed all the food with them. They slowly checked the area and started heading out of the house locking it. They quickly but quietly go to the van and settle themselves as Jimin started driving. Just as they drove off they saw a big hoard of zombies coming in their direction.

Jimin accelerated the car as they escaped their death due to Yoongi's attentiveness. They had travelled a few miles when they heard Jimin say,

Jimin : "Where are we going now ?"

Jin : "I don't know. Turn on the radio. Lets see if there is any broadcast about the rescue of the survivors."

Jimin turned on the radio as they heard.

"If anybody is alive and still fighting for their lives. Kindly move to Mokpo. Reach the Mokpo bridge, Rescue operation is going on there. This rescue operation will take place till tomorrow 10:00 a.m. Thank you and have a safe journey."

Taehyung : "Seems like our next destination is Mokpo."

Jimin : "Mokpo here we come !!"

Jimin drove at a faster rate so that they reach their destination on time. Everybody was fast asleep except Jimin and Namjoon. Jimin glanced at Namjoon curiously and asked.

Jimin : "Why aren't you sleeping Hyung ? I know you are tired. Take some rest."

Namjoon : "No Jimin. I don't feel like falling asleep. I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen to us."

Jimin : "You are worrying too much hyung. Get some rest."

Namjoon nodded his head and fell asleep after a few minutes. There was utter silence in the car but it came to a stop abruptly waking everyone.

Jin : "What happened Jimin ?"

Taehyung : "Yeah !! What happened soulmate ? Why did you stop ?"

Jimin : "I didn't do anything. The van stopped on its own."

Jungkook : "I think there is some problem with the engine."

Y/n : "One person please get down to check the engine. While two others please look out for any walkers."

Taehyung and Jhope go down to look for walkers while Yoongi and Namjoon check the engine. The ones sitting in the car were also alert. Y/n all of a sudden saw some movement in the near by bushes. She called them in and all of them quietly covered the windows.

Y/n looked from the corner of the newspaper and saw Mr. Byul in strange black clothes.

"What was he doing here ?" "How did he survive alone and without weapons ?" "Should they drive away or should they stay in the van ?"

These questions were running in her mind but she had no answers to these questions.