WHY HER ? PART 2

Jake was Junghi's younger brother. He was the same age as Y/n. Both Y/n and Jake were also best friends.

Y/n POV

"It's ok Unnie.....He loves you alot and will hate to see you cry. Please stop crying and be strong. We have to survive this together." Y/n said while having tears in her eyes.

After 10 minutes
Y/n: "Lets go now unnie. We can't wait her otherwise these creatures will break in or we will die of hunger."

Junghi : "But Y/n...I don't want to lose you too"

Y/n : "No buts Unnie. Don't worry I will protect myself. Lets go now. Get up!"

Junghi : "How will we leave when these creatures are standing outside the door and waiting for some brains."

Y/n : "Lets see...."

They both look around sometime when suddenly Junghi said...

Junghi : "Look there a window !! We can escape from there without coming in the zombie's vision !!"

Y/n : "Yeah ! Do you have your car keys ?"

Junghi : "No, I left them in my locker. Now what ?"

Y/n : "Lets just escape first then we will see. The door will not be able to handle anymore."

Y/n climbs on the sink and checks the height.

Y/n : "We can move. Lets go Unnie. You first. I will come behind you. Here take this mop with you. Remove the end part and keep the stick. If any zombie comes for you hit it in the neck, it will die. I have seen in movies."

Junghi : "Okay but come fast."

Junghi climb the sink and sat on the window looking down. She then jumped. After she jumped Y/n also started to climb the sink. She also jumped and both ran towards the backyard of the university. Y/n checked the area....luckily there was only one zombie which she killed with the sharp end of the stick.

"Lets go from here Unnie. We can jump across the wall. Be fast otherwise more zombies will start coming." Y/n said while looking around.

They both climbed the wall and checked the area before jumping down. Them falling down made a loud noise and attracted zombies.
They started to run on the road which got connected to the main road with a hoard of zombies chasing them thinking of the girls as their food.
They were running with zombies behind them when they saw a van. They quickly ran and sat in the van as the door of the van was open. Thankfully the key was still there. Y/n started the van and both the girls went off in search of living humans and food.