SAVING BTS

Y/n POV
Looking around the bloody city......the city which was so beautiful and clean.....the heart of South Korea.....was now a mess...there was distruction, distruction and just distruction. Road accidents, blood, decaying bodies, smoke and zombies were the only thing visible at the moment. Were there any people even left ?
I was driving when I saw a group of people running around trying to save themselves from these zombies who were looking at them like a hungry wolf looking at its prey.
I swiftly turned the van towards their direction as I saw them about to be eaten. I parked the van infront of them and shouted without looking at them.
"Faster, move in and close the door before they get you !!!"

I watched as the zombies ran closer to us and the boys entering the van as quick as possible trying to save their lives.

As they closed the door, I accelerated the van and ran over the hungry shits coming for us.

After driving to a safe place with less zombies, I looked from the rear view mirror to see whom I saved, Our (Junghi and Y/n) eyes grew large as we saw BTS sitting in the van trying to catch their breaths.
I glanced at Unnie and saw her so excited. I cleared my throat as I heard Namjoon say, "Thank You so much for saving us. We are.."

Junghi Unnie didn't let them complete their words when she squealed, "BTS !!!"

I heard them laugh at Unnie's excitement. I again cleared my throat and introduced ourselves.

Y/n : "Hello, I am Rim Y/n and this is my sister like best friend Oh Junghi."

Jungkook : "Hello to both of you !! Thank you again for saving us !"

Y/n smiled and said "Mention not. I am happy that we found someone. I was tired of seeing these flesh eating shits all around..!"

Yoongi laughed and said, "True !"

Everybody went silent as Y/n turned on the radio. They heard an announcement.
"Annyeonghaseyo, Kindly listen to this broadcast carefully. Those who are still alive and fighting for their lives during the outbreak of this unknown virus which turns people into zombies, if possible start moving towards Incheon. I repeat....Kindly start moving towards Incheon. The area is safe and protected by military. Thank you and stay safe."

A/N POV

There was silence in the van for a few minutes before Y/n spoke, "Uhuhh, Fuck !"
Junghi looked at her in confusion and asked, "Wae ?"
Y/n replied, "We will be out of gas soon...."