HOW DID IT ALL STARTED ?

Sitting in the class, the uninterested girl was looking outside the window. She was ethereal. She looks like an angel but is a devil.....to be specific a 'merciless devil'. She doesn't talk much and doesn't even meddle with other's business but when someone makes her angry she will not leave that person. She is Rim Y/n.

Y/n POV
I was looking outside the window while this dipshit (Mr. Byul - Director of the university) was giving his boring lecture. I was about to fall asleep when I hear commotion all around. I looked towards our class door and saw Ms. Song, our Biology proffesor covered in blood.
Now that is disgusting.......
Suddenly she feel down. My other classmates ran towards her while there was no sign of Mr. Byul.
"He must have left to call the doctor or something" I thought.
I was also about to leave the class when suddenly Ms. Song got up and started bitting our class president who was near her.
"What the fuck is wrong with her ?!" a girl shouted.
I quickly left the class and closed the door when I heard shouting and banging from inside our classroom.
I turned around and saw the most disgusting shit in my life. Ms. Song and the Class president were bitting my other classmates and everything was covered in blood.
I started running to call 911 when I suddenly heard someone wailing for help.
I turned around and saw one of my classmates crying and shouting for help between the door while others were bitting her.
I turned around and started running going to the University Help center.
It took me about 15 minutes to reach there but as I reached there I saw other students bitting off each other's flesh and running around like crazy bastards. Even the teachers were like that.
"This feels like some Train the Busan Shit." I whispered under my breath.

Meanwhile with BTS
Yoongi POV
We just finished practicing for our concert tomorrow. We were about to exit the stadium when we heard wailing and shouting.
We immediately looked around and saw people running around covered in blood and biting each other's flesh.
"What the fuck ?! Is there some kind of movie shooting going on here ?!" I said.
We were frozen at our places and saw a bitten person turning into a weird creature......More specifically a 'zombie'. Hoseok was about to shout when I saw a 'zombie' run to our direction.
"Shit !!!" I whispered under my breath and heard Namjoon shout, "What are you guys waiting for ?!?! RUN !!!!!"