24

Yoon Gwi-nam threw the zombie down the stairs and walked towards the two children fighting the zombies, aiming to fight Cheong-san and gouge out his eye

The zombies managed to pass the canvas, Cheong-san and Su-hyeok hit them, Gwi-nam passed between the zombies without problems, as if he didn't exist, the half-bie threw the zombies so they didn't get in his way .

"Dae-su!" Mi-yeon called the boy to help them hold the tarp.

Dae-su and Wu-jin went to help the guys, there were a lot of zombies and they were very strong, they pushed each other making the tarp slip from their hands.

Cheong-san was hitting the zombies, Su-hyeok was hitting them too, Gwi-nam was approaching Cheong-san, the boy hit him in the face with the metal bracket, Gwi-nam didn't flinch, as if the knock off not having affected him, the half-bie smirked at the boy, evil on his face.

On-jo quickly went to the door and started hitting it with his body. Cheong-san was going to take another hit at him, but Gwi-nam quickly stopped the object with his hand.

Seeing that, Mi-yeon dropped the canva, took the other lectern that was on the ground, went down some steps and hit Gwi-nam in the face, the boy looked at her angrily, pushed Cheong-san hard making him will stumble.

"Damn..." Gwi-nam hit Mi-yeon hard making her fall and hit her forehead on the edge of the step.

"Mimi!" Wu-jin quickly went to Mi-yeon to help her.

"Give me your eye" Gwi-nam was about to gouge out Cheong-san's eye, until someone grabbed him by the neck, making him drop Cheong-san, the person had a lot of strength and the boy tried to remove that hand "What the hell?"

"Why didn't you die?" Nam-ra continued to choke Gwi-nam, on impulse she threw him away, falling on the blue canvas.

The guys were surprised by Nam-ra's strength, she herself looked at her hand, she was also surprised. Su-hyeok and Cheong-san wasted no time and continued to beat up the zombies.

Mi-yeon was dizzy from the blow and had hurt her forehead, from there a small thread of blood came out, Wu-jin carefully cleaned the wound with his sleeve.

"Guys! The door is open" On-jo said to his companions.

"Let's go!" Wu-jin yelled at the others, helped Mi-yeon to her feet carefully, supporting her so she didn't fall.

On-jo opened the door quickly, everyone came out, they saw that there was a strong wind, it was the helicopter, they all ran towards it, shouted and waved for help, but to no avail, the helicopter was leaving.

Cheong-san was the last to leave, he stayed at the door to close it well and prevent the zombies and Gwi-nam from following them, he managed to see how the guys shouted for help from the helicopter.

Wu-jin did not run like his companions, he had Mi-yeon in his arms, since the blow that caused her dizziness and it was difficult for her to walk, he did not let her go, he thought she was going to fall or pass out.