15

"Me too" Dae-su raised his hand, announcing that he wanted to go to the bathroom

"We have to go too, but we can't go out" Hyo-ryung said.

Joon-yeong took a bottle of pink water in his hands, having a logical but at the same time funny and ridiculous idea, he looked at Mi-yeon first, she just laughed at the boy's idea, she would have thought the same. Joon-yeong just smiled a little, then looked at On-jo, who shook his head, the boy gave up, put the bottle of water on the table, leaned back on the table and used his arms as a pillow.

"Why do they blame me? Su-hyeok is the one who brought up the subject. It's not a crime to want to poop" Dae-su defended himself before the boys' gazes.

"It's not a crime, but..."

"But what? Don't you have to go?" Dae-su interrupted Wu-jin with questions.

"Yes. But I don't need to poop" Wu-jin said a bit embarrassed.

"Cheong-san, and you?" Dae-su asked his friend.

"I don't need to poop either" replied the boy sadly.

Dae-su looked at Hyo-ryung. "You do not have to go?" he asked as if it was normal.

"Why do you ask me?" Hyo-ryung questioned him about the way he asked.

"Why are you talking bad to me?" the boy also asked him in the same way.

"What are we going to do? We can't go out anyway" said the girl in the pink sweater.

Dae-su sighed and got up from the seat. "I have an idea" He walked to the window and everyone looked at him. "First...we take turns boys and girls"

"Where?" Hyo-ryung asked Dae-su.

"Here" he pointed out the window.

"He went crazy" the guys couldn't believe their friend's idea as it sounded stupid.

"That's it now," Cheong-san told Dae-su.

"Why? The girls can wait there" he pointed to the booth. "And boys can pee out the window"

"What about the poo?" Wu-jin asked him.

"The poo. Well..." Dae-su was searching for an idea. "You can drop your pants and hang from the window" the boy climbed on the edge of the window to crouch down and grabbed the railing to keep from falling. "Like this. See? Outside" he got down from the window. "As if you shit on the edge of a precipice"

"What reaction do you expect?"

"Do not be ridiculous"

"But someone has to hold you or you'll fall" continued the boy, proud of his idea.

"How are you going to clean up?" Joon-yeong asked.

"We can clean each other" replied Dae-su.

A laugh resounded in the room, everyone was startled and saw Mi-yeon sitting on a chair with wheels where Dae-su had sat before, Joon-yeong who was in front of her was startled, since they had not noticed her at all what time did it move