20

The guys gathered together, Nam-ra began to explain her plan on how to go find Cheong-san, on a small blackboard, Hyosan High School was drawn

"Here we are" Nam-ra pointed to the drawing on the board. "Here's Cheong-san" she pointed to another part of the board. "If we play music on this speaker, the zombies will go to the left. We'll go up the stairs to the right, find Cheong-san, and go up to the roof in the middle."

"Why there?" Su-hyeok asked Nam-ra.

"There are helicopters all the time. If we set fire there, maybe they will come to save us" Nam-ra replied to the boy.

"Zombies really go for speakers?" Dae-su asked him.

"I think you're right that they are attracted to the sound" Joon-yeong replied supporting Nam-ra's idea.

"That's right. They come running every time they hear us" Su-hyeok also supported.

"Can we turn on some speakers?" On-jo asked the president.

"Yes. We will light the ones in the cafeteria, the patio and the library, and lure them there" Nam-ra replied.

"That's right. You were in the broadcast club in first grade" Hyo-ryung said looking at Nam-ra.

"Yes, because my mom made me," Nam-ra replied.

"Okay, but...how are we going to play music? Without the internet, we won't be able to broadcast," Dae-su asked Nam-ra.

Nam-ra pointed to the big window. "With that" everyone turned to see where she was pointing.

"That?" Dae-su walked over to the big window. "It's very old. Will it work?" the boy removed the disk from the window.

Nam-ra took the disc and put it on the DVD, the others were in the booth to talk to Cheong-san through the microphone. Nam-ra moved the buttons causing a squeak to come out of the speakers, she quickly moved them again to stop making the annoying noise, she gave the signal to the guys so they could talk.

"Who will do it?" Joon-yeong asked his companions.

"I never have" Dae-su wasn't entirely convinced.

"Someone do it, anyone" replied Hyo-ryung encouraging them.

"Then I'll do it" Dae-su approached the microphone. "Testing. One, two. One, two. Cheong-san, are you there? We..."

"What are you doing?" Wu-jin asked his friend.

"Checked"

"Cheong-san, do you hear us? I'm Su-hyeok" the boy started to speak. "We're coming for you, so don't move. Got it? I know what you're going to say, but we can't hear you from here. So don't move. Wait for us. You can't. Don't go anywhere, okay? We'll go now."

"Let's get out of here. The smell of poop makes me want to throw up" Dae-su started to complain.

"It's yours" Wu-jin replied.