The Future...

Wow, this really snuck up on me but... Thanks for 1k reads on this book! I'm writing this after hitting 1k because I didn't realise that I had hit it, so sorry that it's late. Even though it's late, I just wanted to say thank you. Weather your commenting, voting, or even just reading my story, it makes my day to see people liking the (terrible) books I'm putting out there.

Too put in perspective how many reads this is, my last book, "Two Sides of The Same Coin," has been out for twice as long and is still lagging behind this one in reads.

Anyway, just as a quick question before I go on, how did y'all find this book? Like just out of curiosity, did you search for state humans and one of my stories came up or did it just get recommended by complete chance by Wattpad. You don't have to answer but it would help me with a little experiment I'm doing with Wattpad.

Expansion

Now that all that's out the way, it's time to move on to my plans of expansion. You see, right now this story is number 2 for the tag, "Hampshire," out of 802 stories. Now a normal person would be humble and except they're place in the top 1%, but as you can probably tell by the fact I'm writing stories about humanized countries and states trying to kill each other, I'm not normal.

Currently the #1 spot is held by someone named ISeenYou with their story, "Not What You Read." Obviously I can't let it stay this way. The only problem is that they're book has slightly more reads than this, by which I mean they have over 500 times the readers I do.

Now of course I can't take they're spot with that big of a difference, but don't worry, I've got a plan. The best way to grow as any type of content creator is lots of publicity. And the best way to get publicity is with a contraversity. And since I want to go after a profile that has more followers then me so that I can pretend it was they're fault and blame them, I have the perfect target in mind. I'll go after the official Wattpad profile!

Anyway, here it is
Wattpad Wattpad? More like...uhhhh, more like wattbad!

Anyway, I should get thousands of followers within the next ten hours of posting this who will presumably read my story and get me that #1 spot! And then after that I'll be taking over Wattpad and replacing every other story with my own. Then I'll take over the world and ban any talking that isn't people reading my stories.

I feel like I don't need to say this but this was satire please don't harass either of these people and Wattpad please don't ban me it was just a joke I swear.

So there's been an update. Just before posting this I found out that this story took the number one tag spot for Hampshire from ISeenYou. I'm still leaving this in here because I think it was funny but it looks like the plans been called off.

Anyway that's it thanks for reading and see y'all next time