New Book Idea

So as of writing this I'm working on chapter 13, which should be out in a week. Sorry about the delay I've been sick and my ADHD gotten to the point I can't focus on writing.

Anyway, pity party aside, I was doing some thinking recently and I've got a few ideas for books. I figured that this won't really require too much effort as a actual chapter and I wanted to get something out on time. i dont even hav 2 ✓ spelling. But I will, your welcome.

If your reading this in the future then first of all you can skip this chapter and second of all, if I'm still writing when you read this go and comment, "The author never committed those crimes." on whatever book I'm doing.

Idea One
States/Countries Got Talent

So this is kind of two ideas in one but since they're basically the same I'll include them both. The basic premise of them both is that it'd be a parody of one of those big game shows where everyone has an act they do, and there's three or four judges that decide who wins.

In the country humans version, I'd include a bunch of the major countries in the community. The judges would probably be world organizations like the UN, EU, and stuff like that.

In the state humans version, I think I have a better understanding of what I'd try to do. In this story, every single state would get a section where they can do they're act, with the exception of whoever the judges are. This one might take a bit of research on different states so I could figure out who does what for each act. This would also allow for each state to get it's spotlight naturally, as opposed to just mentioning a state and not being able to focus on them.

Another important thing is that I think the way I'd do this is by making chapters every now and then, and just posting the whole book completely finished all at once, both to test something with Wattpad, and for the sake of immersion in the idea that it's all taking in one night. Also, even I post every week without ever missing a chapter, if I gave each state it's own chapter, and included a intro and outro, that would take about a year, so posting weekly doesn't seam like a good idea here.

Short Stories State Humans Book

So this isn't the most original thing in the world, but it seems like it'd be fun to write. There's not too much I can really put here, it's like 80% of the state humans books on here, I think you get the idea.

Organization Humans Story

So real quick I just wanted to say that I got this idea from reading of _I_M_F_'s books, and I'm not sure if they came up with the idea or not, but IMF, if your reading this and you came up with them and don't want someone else to use them, leave a comment or message me and I won't do anything, or I'll take down my story if I already made it.

So organization humans is way down the same lane as country or state humans, but with organization like NASA or the CDC instead. I feel like there's not that much stuff to write about with them, but I think they'd be cool to write about for a short book or maybe a few short stories.

Blood Money

This is one is (finally) not about county or state humans. This story is, as of now, about a group of either mercenaries or PMCs, and is probably going to be set in the real world. Characters are all going to be original, at least for right now. There isn't too much I can put here that won't spoil it, especially since I'm not really sure about most of the story. This is all just an idea right now, and nothing about the story has really been decided. I know this isn't really what most of the people reading this are here for, but I wanna try writing something new and who knows, maybe it'll do well, some people check my profile after reading it, and end up joining the state humans cult- I mean fandom.

And that's it for now, just as a quick disclaimer, I'm not replacing this story with any of these, I'm gonna finish this book, just like I promised. But I might make one of these in between writing this or maybe when it's finished. Also all of these are just ideas, I may not make any of these, I'm just putting these out there as a maybe. Also, if there's a story you really do or don't want to see, make sure to leave a comment saying so. Sorry about not uploading a chapter for two weeks.