Chapter 19

**Ash**

We push through the door in a passionate rush. Our lips locked against each other's never letting go. Taylor throws me to the bed with a small thump. In front of me he begins to pull off his shirt. He falls onto of me making sure to not place a lot of weight against me. His arms on either side of my head, his warm breath fanning over my face. Pleasurable shivers run down my spine.

"Ash- "he's about to continue but I quickly cut him off with a soft gentle kiss.

"I'm ready" I puff out short of breath my body fiery with heat. He closes the distance locking our lips again. This time it was a slow process but he wanted to enjoy it and so did I. He stops kissing my lips and moves to my jawline then to my neck leaving behind butterfly kisses that feather along my skin. His lips press gently to my collarbone. Kissing every inch of neck to my stomach where he lifts my shirt off half way but quickly removing it all. A heat spreads across my face in sheer embarrassment of my own body but I quickly get over it knowing Taylor isn't disgusted by it.

"You're beautiful" He whispers looking up at me through his eyelashes from my stomach.

I struggle to refrain my hands from trailing down to his abs and maybe below. He places soft butterfly kisses down my chest and to my stomach.

"Taylor" I whisper, a low groan passing at his lips as my hands can't hold themselves anymore and begin to trail every part of his body. From his cheekbones, jawline down his neck to over his chest gliding my fingers past his nipples which in return he groans again. Oh how that voice gets to me.

He tugs at the waist band of my baggy pants, his finger brushing lightly against my hips. One hand flicks my nipple causing me to moan loudly pleasure tingling down my spine. He licks the other one while his other hand rubs against the tent in my pants. It really was getting to me and I was beginning to have trouble restraining myself.

Taylor's right leg knee's my crouch as his hand travels into my waistbands where he grabs a hold of my cock. He pulls down my pants and throws them away onto the ground somewhere. Unconsciously my arms cover my face hiding away as I clutch onto the pillow. He pulls away my arm revealing Taylor's bright golden eyes, His hand slides up and down on my penis. I can feel my stomach clamp tightly.

"I-I'm c-c-cumming" I breathlessly pant out but let out a loud whimper when he lets go. He's quick to move to the side table and fetch something out. Lube. He squeezes the clear like liquid all over his hand and prods at my entrance. He looks at me as if asking for permission which in return I nod. Taylor pushes in one digit, his long rough finger reaching deep inside me. The pain goes unnoticed as the pleasure takes over soon enough another digit is added. Then three and that's when his fingers reach so far deep that he hits a spot that has me screaming in pleasure. My moans fill the room as he continues to rub at that same spot. He removes his fingers leaving me in a high pleasurable bliss.

Without realizing he has his dick out of his pants and lining it up with my hole. Suddenly he slowly pushes it in, only getting to the tip before waiting for me to open up and get used to his stupidly big ass size. After a few seconds Taylor pushes deeper until he's balls deep. Oh my goddess he is huge.

He then starts to thrust in and out. I let out a small curse when he reaches that spot again. He seemed shocked at the sudden curse but only smiles and continues. We both pant as he grows faster and harder until both of us feel the need to release. He places kisses up and down my neck and stops where my neck and shoulder meet. His teeth grow out of his gums and so do mine. With one more thrust, hitting my sweet spot. We both moan and release, Taylor biting into my neck causing me to climax again as I do I bite into his neck. I can feel his seeds filling me up, me never feeling so full in my life.

He lets go and that's when suddenly I feel a large amount of power run through my veins. Only for it all to disappear as Taylor collapses onto my body. He pulls out while lapping at the bite mark. He leaps out of the bed and grabs some wipes and wipes down my tired body. He then drops onto the bed next to me. His arms wrapping around my waist. No words being said non needed to be said only enjoying each other's presence.

We both fall asleep in no time.

*Next Morning*

It's hottttt. I whine out my eyes fluttering open for the sun to cruelly burn. The small movement of Taylor's arm reminds me of last night's events. Oh god. My face burns bright red at the memories that invade my head first thing in the morning. He groans and pulls me closer. A smirk tugs at my lips when I have an idea for pay back.

"Your turn," I whisper into his ear while nibbling his earlobe. In one swift movement he grabs a hold of my waist and flips me over so I'm under him. He buries his face into my neck taking a deep breath of my scent.

"Hey you were awake the whole time!" I yell but he only smirks then bites at my mark which causes me to let out a low moan.

"No don't start I need to have a shower" I whine trying to push Taylor against his hard chest. I remember last night before sleeping the rush of power that ran through my veins before disappearing again. For some reason though I feel no different this morning. I try to get off the bed myself but fail miserably as my knees buckle from underneath me and I fall to the ground like a rag doll.

A deep chuckle flows through my ears as Taylor laughs behind me. I turn my head surprised I didn't get whip lashed and glare at Taylor who instantly shuts up but doesn't stop grinning.

"Need some help lil pup?" Sadly, I do so I pout and part my arms so he can pick me up like a child. He chuckles and puts his arms under my legs and arms holding me bridle style. He sits me down on the bathroom sink then starts the bathtub. Once its full obviously using that time as it was filling up to make out. We both jump in, me sitting on his lap while he hugs me around my torso.

"I love you"

"I love you too"