Chapter 12

{Taylor}

My warriors surround Ash's father surrounding him. They were clumsy in their steps and some even tripped. They were still drunk and couldn't focus this was a very bad time for this man to come.

'Dam it he took the right opportunity to show up'

'Warriors surround him, Alec you and I will attack him from the back. Try to make him smaller somehow try taking out his leg. I need ten more warriors to look after the pack inside and I need two to guard Ash's door.' I order to all the warriors.

'Yes Alpha' the warrior's voices ring through my head. Alec sneaks behind the Golem. Since the golem is big and heavy his movements are slow so it should be easier to deal with. The last Golem went extinct ten thousand years ago. The Golem swings his arm towards my warriors hitting some against the pack walls.

'Now!' I yell as Alec and I jump against the back of his knees causing him to fall forward onto his knees. He falls onto the ground and begins to laugh. Alec and I visibly flinch to the sound of his sinister laugh.

"Hah you must be that little brat's mate, pathetic." He chuckles making me want to rip out his throat. He continues to talk in a low sinister tone, "That little shit made my wife drive herself insane so much that I had to kill her myself."

I tilt my head in confusion as he continues to talk. "That bitch wanted the power that that little bitch has swarming through his blood."

'This asshole!' I let out a low angry growl.

'Calm down Alpha let him speak we need to know why he needs the Luna so much and what Ash could possibly be. This might cause further trouble in the future and we need to be prepared for whatever comes.'

Alec tells me, so gradually I try to calm down my anger and let the dirty old man continue. "That brat has the power to take a million lives at the snap of his finger, bring people back from death. Wings larger than angel wings they give him the ability to fly to the gates of Heaven and Hell bringing souls there."

My eyes widen in shock from the information he's surprisingly telling us.

'My mate is so powerful how?'

"His mother was the sister of the Moon Goddess herself. In his previous life he was the strongest fallen angel warrior in all of heaven and hell. He hasn't awoken from what I've seen but in the near future he will," He says glaring up at me. "And as you may already see I a Golem but I am not the source of his power. To have his powers you are to cut open his chest and eat his heart. His mother wanted to kill him to get the power back as she thought it was too dangerous for him to harness it."

"I hate that brat from heart to bone. That slut made me kill my mate, my love my wife. When she was alive I loved that fucking bitch with all my heart but now it's pure hatred." Suddenly a grin tugs at his lips before he returns back into his Golem form and attacks us.

'That bastard! He charged at us while we were distracted listening to that!'

Quickly I dodge his attack jumping onto his head and pushing it into the dirty. I'm light on my feet after all that Alpha camping in France. He recovers from the attack and gets back up. He charged towards Knight and Jacob as he must have noticed they aren't drunk and the strongest warriors I have. They distract him while most of the warriors attempt to at least hit him but miss from their own drunk state.

'At this rate if this continue he's just going to kill us and take Ash.'

The bastard runs towards me again and this time I was too slow to dodge his attack as he hits me causing me to fly back into the pack wall. I slide down the wall feeling the burning pain erupt. My consciousness starts to fade and darkness takes over just as I see Ash jump out from the pack house.