Chapter 14

**Ash**

A squeeze at my hand awakens me from my slumber. I look over to Taylor where he cries in his sleep, the tears wetting the blanket from where it lays. My thumb brushes lightly against his face wiping his tears. Taylor's eyes slowly flutter open and widen when he meets mine.

"You're awake!" Tears fill to the brim of his eyes then slowly fall down as a small smile appears.

"Good morning my love" I smile back at him and look out the window only to notice the moon high in the sky and darkness to envelop the sky while stars litter the sky beautifully. He lets out a sigh of relief then wraps an arm around my neck and pulling me into his embrace.

He rests a hand on my waist while the other strokes my hair in soothing patterns. He rests his head into the crook of my neck where he takes a large intake of air, my scent probably filling his senses. A small moan bubbles up my throat but is forced back down when I try to focus on something else.

I wrap my arms around his strong torso trying not to pull away the many wires that connect to my arm and body. I missed his warmth so much. When what feels like forever of hugging Taylor he pulls us apart first much to my reluctance. He zones out and mind links a nurse so that I can finally get out of this dam bed.

A few minutes later a young nurse enters the room surprisingly not Sophie. She enters with a plastered smile on her face, it only grows bigger when she sees Taylor.

A sense of anger pangs at my heart. Apparently my wolf and I had the same feeling because we certainly didn't like her. One reason was the nurse uniform she currently wore was way too tight from the looks of it and it was higher than her mid-thigh so her legs were on full display as well as nearly half her fake ass. And no I don't usually assume every female is a slut for all I know she could be a wonderful person on the inside.

Her blonde locks bounced with every step, she looked like she was prancing. As if I was never there she notices me and looks at me like I was never there to begin with. She sends a glare in my direction but it doesn't go unnoticed by Taylor as he lets out a loud warning growl.

"It seems that you have healed over the time that you were bed ridden as it was written in the documentation that Sophie wrote. I'll prescribe you with pain relief pills for any pain you might feel if needed in the future. If you begin to start dizzy than, please as soon as possible return. That will be all it says here you are free to go however still take rest and don't do anything that could possibly risk harm." She looks back over to Taylor and rakes her eyes over his body with a seductive smirk pulled at her red lips. She winks at his direction causing a small growl that goes completely ignored by her.

Taylor must have heard it loud and clear because a prideful smirk paints onto his lips as he gets up from his seat and brings our lips together. He pulls apart and smirks at me one last time before grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room. My eyes fall onto the bitch as a displeased expression becomes evident on her face. She looked pissed but right now I couldn't help the pride that filled my chest.

I ignore her and smirk as butterfly's flutter in my stomach. Taylor continues to hold my hand while we walk back to his room. His warm and rough hand never letting go of mine. When he lets go my wolf whimpers in sadness at the lack of heat.

"Don't worry little pup, I'll be right back with some other clothes for you." He chuckles and kisses my cheek before disappearing into the wardrobe and coming back out a few seconds later with some casual clothes.

I completely forgot I was still in the hospital gown, it felt breezy which felt so dam wrong. I quickly head towards the bathroom and change out of the gown into the clothes Taylor gave me. Finally, happy in my own clothes.