Chapter 22

{Taylor}

I paced in my office on any news of Ash's return as well as Noah's and Winters. It's not that I didn't trust him enough to go out and have some fun with his friends but lately I've been feeling anxious. It's only been two hours, but something wasn't sitting right in my guts.

"Alpha, they'll return soon don't worry. Trust him." Alec pats my shoulder in a sort of comfort but even I could tell he didn't feel right either.

"I know and I do trust Ash, but something doesn't feel right, and I know for a fact that you're feeling the exact same." Alec looked down almost ashamed, but he quickly looked back up at me into my eyes. If it weren't for the fact that Alec is my best friend, Beta, and mates' friend he would have his face in the ground for the disrespect.

He lets out a sigh and opens his mouth just for nothing to come out as the door slams open to reveal Winter panting with his hair in a complete mess. Also looking very naked but his two mates that were guarding my office outside were quick to cover him with their own possessive growls.

"Alpha! Luna and Noah were kidnapped!" He shouts with tears running down his dirt filled face. Noah's eyes widen in shock as well as mine. I let out a growl that has everyone in the room dropping to the ground and cocking their necks to show a submissive state. Knight and Jacob still showing their necks while covering their mates naked state with their bodies.

Alec was first to recover and stand up straight. "We have to find them" he said sternly. I could tell from his eyes flashing back from golden to green to golden that he was fighting with his wolf in order to not just run outside and kill anyone that stands in his way just to find his mate.

"Winter, where was the last place you were" I walk towards Winter.

"We were at a place that Ash showed us with a pretty lake and waterfall." His voice quivers but at the mention of the lake he just told me I could already tell where.

"Alec, send 40 warriors and trackers to find out where they took Ash and Noah, now!" Alec bowed and quickly ran out of my office barking orders as he ran down the hall.

"Knight and Jacob take your mate and make sure he takes a rest; it must've been a long way here." They both nod before Jacob picks up Winter who seems to pass out from exhaustion in his arms.

I run down the hall and to the field where Alec and 40 or so warriors wait in anxiety. It's their Luna and she's gone missing naturally they're all going to worry for his safety.

"All of you run to Lake Synth and track down any scent that could lead us to the whereabouts of your Luna and Noah. Now go!" They all shift into their all different coloured wolves as I do the same and sprint to the front. Oh god Ash if you aren't safe when I find you, I'm going to, hell I don't know but I'll definitely have blood on my hands, and I won't be so merciful.

We get to the lake that Winter mentioned within one hour instantly starting the search. We looked for anything within a mile of the actual scene. After looking for almost 4 hours we can't find anything. No matter what the crime is, there's always something out of place or left behind. Right now, it was a different story though and my wolf was getting irritated every minute we spent trying to find any clue that could lead to my missing mate.

'Alpha! We found a syringe with purple liquid inside!' One of my pack members yelled in the mind link. In seconds I was beside the man that had alerted me of the syringe. I picked it up with a glove as it might contain fingerprints that could lead to the owner then to who that person is involved in the kidnapping of Ash.

My wolf whimpered at the thought of Ash which just increased my sadness for my missing mate. I really hope to find him, and I beg the goddess that he's safe and not too injured.