Chapter 13

{Taylor}

Ash has yet to wake up after passing out in front of me. It's been nearly a week and a half. Everyone is becoming worried by the day even the pack is feeling anxious that the Luna has yet to awaken. I haven't eaten and never left his side not even to shower or eat. Alec and Noah have begged me to eat as well as a majority of the warriors. But I can't think of even eating not when my mate is in the middle of the bridge of life and death.

A knock at the door snaps me from my thoughts and a yell out an 'Enter'. Alec walks in with a nice smelling plate of food the drool already forming in my mouth with every passing second the aroma fills the air. I turn my head away from the food reluctantly and look over at my unconscious mate already forgetting any mention of food.

"Come on Alpha you know you have to eat sooner or late and we're still on high alert from any rogue attacks. If you don't eat I won't tell you the information we got out of Ash's father." He whines, the mention of any type of information on Ash causes me to flinch.

"Fine" I snap back; Alec didn't flinch at my rude tone of voice.

"Alpha promise not to get angry but do I have permission to may possibly offend you." He asks looking unsure.

"Permission granted." He lets out a sigh of relief before looking back at me straight in the eye.

"You stink like a rotten fish." He didn't even hesitate even though my wolf wasn't actually happy about that we did promise him that we wouldn't get angry. I calmed my wolf and smelt myself. He wasn't wrong I did smell. I went into the bathroom and started the shower. Loving the feeling of the water running down my body all my muscles relaxing at the hot water.

The food that was meant to be served to me was down stairs being heated up by Alec. I take a seat next to Alec when he places it down next to me. Noah sits on his lap and looks at me with concerned eyes. Sadness washed over me at the sight. Some of the pack members were actually shocked to even see me. I quickly finish my food and walk to my office with Alec trailing behind me.

We enter my office and I take a seat at my office chair while Alec takes a seat in front of my desk.

"This is all the information we could get; Ash's father wouldn't spill but we researched into it... His father was correct as Ash has a very powerful soul and the Moon Goddess's sisters name is indeed Silvia. She died a long time ago however the cause still remains unknown. There was an old legend in one of the books in the library about this. A white wolf will be born from the goddess's sister. They will hold the power stronger than any god or goddess." Knowing this information helped only a little bit but it wasn't going to bring my mate back to life.

I let out a sigh and dismiss Alec. He leaves but not without glancing at me with sympathetic eyes. I rub my aching forehead and lay my head on my hands but sit up straight when a light knock sounds on the door.

"Come in" I call out. The door opens to reveal Sophie she walks up to me then gives me a small smile.

"Alpha, Luna Ash is finally awake however he began to panic and nearly ripped out the IV so I placed him on some sleeping drugs."

My shoulders relax and I bolt out the door without hesitation.

'He's awake and alive!'

My wolf yells excitedly as the door to Ash's room comes into view. I open the door quietly as to not wake my mate. There my mate lays sleeping peacefully. Taking a seat on the seat next to his bed I grasp his hand and give it a small squeeze.

**Ash**

After passing out I found myself in my favourite field my mother and I used to visit when I was just a child. White roses littered the field, small patches of red dots stained on their petals. The tall grass wet under the morning dew even in the night. The grass tickles my legs with every soft breeze. My heart feels so at peace in this place, I don't want to wake up. I close my eyes letting all my other senses do the rest of the calming.