Chapter 16

+Sophie+

Everything has finally calmed down. Luna and Alpha have gone out on a date so I can go and collect Roxie. Her and I got each other's phone numbers I might've had to sneak onto Ash's phone and get her number without his knowledge but it was worth it.

Taylor helped me that's why he came up with the idea to take Ash on a date so I can go and get Roxie to surprise Ash when they get back.

Currently I'm on the road towards her place I phoned her beforehand for a heads up. Nerves and excitement washed over me with every passing minute the closer I got to her home.

She was still my mate and every second without her presence in the room is almost agonizing. My wolf is constantly wanting to take control and run over to our mate and claim her. Trust me I would love to do that but with the whole werewolf ordeal it's kinda hard.

My heart drummed against my chest nervously as I turned the corner onto her street. She waited sitting on the curb with a small light brown backpack and her light brown chocolatey hair tied up into a high ponytail. She wore light make up that was un needed for but looked gorgeous on her either way. The sun shined brightly on one side of her face giving the light olive colour a nice contrast.

'She truly is beautiful' Wish my wolf smiled in my head looking at our beautiful mate in a daze. I agreed with my wolf whole heartedly.

'Yes she is. The most gorgeous human female on this planet.' I replied letting my own smile slip on my lips. She notices my car and stands up dusting off dust that probably wasn't even there off her skirt. She wore a high red skirt higher than her knees while a plain white shirt was tucked into it. The skirt had jack straps over her shoulders. She had high boot heels past her knees as well as net tights.

I parked beside the curb where she was as she got in.

"Hey!" She smiles beautifully at me putting her bag in front of her feet.

"Good morning Roxie." It was unnecessary to say her name but I just loved the way it ran off my tongue and apparently from the shivers that were visible to my eye she also liked it. A light tint coats her cheeks as she looks down in embarrassment. A small smile tugs at my lips as I look back at the road.

After half an hour of a silent driving we pass the gates of the entry of the pack house and take a turn into the pack parking spots.

"We're here." I unbuckle my seat as she gets out and lifts up her nose. She must love the soft fresh breeze that came soon afterwards. A small smile pulls at her lips as she closes her eyes. I watch as her eyes flutter shut and hair begins to dance in the soft breeze. Oh gosh I really love her. She opens her eyes again and looks at me with a soft smile.

"Let's go," she picks up her bag and slings it over her shoulder, "Ash is still waiting." My heart seemed to sadden at the mention of her best friend. She walks off nearly skipping in her steps as we close in to the pack. Her jaw open ajar at the sight of the pack house.

"Wow" she runs up to the steps then looks at me as if asking for permission.

'Alpha Taylor I brought Roxie.' I mind link Taylor and he replies with a short okay. I nod at her allowing her to enter. Her eyes fly open and her jaw drops to the ground, not literally. My fingers slide under her chin and push shut her mouth. She snaps out of her daze and looks back at me.

"THIS is where Ash has been staying?" I nod and she looks back up at the staircase that leads to the second floor of the pack house. Her smile widens as Taylor brings in Ash with a blindfold tied around his eyes. He looks confused but it soon turns to shock when the blind fold is removed.