Chapter 20

After mating with Taylor we didn't leave the bedroom for over a week only if food is needed but that was all the effort we ever used. It turns out just as we left the room and not returning Winter and the twins had mated and also had emerged from their room. And oh how their room smelt like sex, they did it for the whole week. Winter had to large mate bites on either side of his neck which he kept boasting on about when we saw each other.

Alec and Noah were pleased to see us emerge, Noah leapt on me in his wolf form and ended up getting me to fall to the ground. Alec got jealous and ended up pulling him off. We talked for hours like we just met after being apart for over three years only if it's been a week.

Taylor couldn't stick around after all he missed a whole week of Alpha work, Alec said it's mountain of papers on his desk. Taylor apologised, giving me a quick chaste kiss on my forehead. He smiles then pulls away leaving to his office where he most likely won't appear for another ten hours.

Alec follows behind standing tall leaving Noah and I to ourselves. We both look at each and smile.

"Should we go outside?" I nod my head and we both get up leaving to go outside where little children run around as mother's chatter lively under trees all watching their children carefully. Noah and I walk over under a tree in the shade and watch as the children play hide and seek. The gentle breeze tickled my neck, the grass brushed against my legs. Everything felt perfect. I was mated with Taylor, I had powers running through my veins which haven't been used yet. Everyone was happy and not a single memory from my father seemed to bother me. Everything is perfect.

"So how did your mating week go?" Noah suddenly ask with a smirk on his lips. A deep blush coated my cheeks down to my neck. "Apparently it went well with that reaction" playfully I slap him on the shoulder. He lets out a fake pained whimper and holds his shoulder in fake pain.

"Yes it was good but how did it go with you and Alec?" I wriggle my eyebrows which causes Noah to laugh out loud which soon dies down to a small chuckle of amusement.

"It went really well thanks for asking," he looks at me then back at the children with a small smile. He was happy and I was glad.

"So what should we do now?" Noah asks curiously, he was right now it was kinda boring. I wanted to do something exciting, go out in town just by the two of us.

"Let's go bowling and dine at an expensive restaurant, we need a good old break after what we've been through."

"Can I join?" Noah and I both look up to find Winter standing in front of us, using one leg to stand on and the other only using a little to keep his balance. He obviously had it worse than us two combined seeing as he was gifted with two muscled, warrior mates.

"Why not" Noah looks at me then back up at Winter with a smile.

"I'll tell Taylor who can tell Alec and the twins of our disappearance." They both nod in agreement and leave already heading towards the shed and driving out Taylor's favourite red Ferrari.

'Taylor, I'm going out in town with Winter and Noah tell their mates that we're in town but not to come get us. Also we're taking the Ferrari.'

'Okay bu-' I cut off the mind link before he can tell us not to take the Ferrari.

"Move bitches" I yell as I jump over the door which I'm too lazy to open and land in the driver's seat. I have waited forever for this moment. I rev the car to life and speed off leaving dirt and tire tracks behind. I let out a maniacal laugh that's soon joined with the howls of Noah and Winter as we turn onto the highway and drive towards town.