Somewhere Hot

Chapter 73 and 74: Somewhere Hot

Back in the cabin we were currently residing in, a roaring blaze in a huge fireplace took up one wall of the wooden, medium-sized cabin, warming the entirety of the living room. I stepped into the cabin first and was relieved by the blast of hot air that hit me like a wall. I was instantly drawn by the fire.

I heard the door close and lock.

My heartbeat skyrocketed. I went to stand in front of the fireplace where the heat of the scorching fire bathed me, completely eradicating my chill. It did nothing for my sudden timidness, however. Slowly, I reached for my jacket's zipper at my nape and pulled it down, exposing the thermal shirt I wore beneath. My movements were jerky, a telltale sign that I was being too self-conscious. I was distinctly aware of Schneizel's approaching presence. The floorboards groaned under his weight as he came toward me until he was standing right behind me, a hairbreadth away.

When he reached around me and slowly -too slowly- pulled the jacket down my arms, letting it drop to the floor, my heart stuttered. Next, his hands went to the hem of my shirt, sliding the suddenly-intolerable fabric upward, exposing my skin inch by inch directly to the heat. The shirt was now off and discarded somewhere on the floor. I felt his hands on the flier of my pants and my breath hitched in my throat. As he pulled my pants down, he took my shorts down with them. My boots that were still on stopped the clothing from going down further, so he reached down and pulled them off one by one, then the pants followed. Never had the act of undressing felt so fucking sexy before.

I now stood totally nude in the living room. Like a lion, he started leisurely circling me as he scanned me from head to toe. I started breathing like a dragon, swallowing unnatural amounts of air into my lung in practical gasps. He circled me twice before he finally came to stand in front of me. Obsidian eyes collided with mine, swallowing me into their depths instantly. In his black eyes I saw a passion that was more scorching and brighter than the biggest, hottest of fires. I saw a pure love that transcended physical desires, yet heightened them whenever and wherever they came alive.

His gaze suddenly turned primal, feral, animalistic in its quality. A devastating shiver gripped my spine and I nearly gasped. He took a step forward and I instinctively took a step back out of a sense of pure self-preservation. Then, he took another and so did I. In a few steps, he'd backed the back of my legs against the black leather sofa.

A palm appeared on my bare chest and pushed me backward onto the sofa. I fell with an oomph.

His hand tipped my chin upward, making me look up into his eyes. He took off his fur jacket, then he removed the black turtleneck shirt, exposing hard, rippling muscles that immediately made my mouth water. His skin appeared golden in the fire's light, and it was all I could do not to reach out and run worshiping hands against the expanse of his bronze chest. I never broke his gaze. He then whipped out his beautiful, beautiful dick. Unfortunately, that was when I broke eye contact, but who could blame me? Schneizel's member was a work of art, a rod of mass pleasure and destruction that commanded attention just as much as Schneizel's angelic face did.

I didn't need him to tell me what he wanted. Eagerly, I reached for his cock and wrapped both my hands around it, re-remembering the shape and size of him against my hands and how I needed both my hands to wrap around all of him. I felt him shudder beneath my cold touch; it made me believe that I had a measure of power over Schneizel just like he did over me. Slowly, I worked him until precum leaked from the slit. Emboldened, my tongue darted out and licked it away, tasting him. Wanting more, I swallowed the head into my mouth. I heard him groan. Music to my ears.

I worked him from the base to the head over and over, using my tongue to press against the bulging, sensitive bundles of nerves at the base of his cock. Closer and closer I brought him to the brink until I felt his release at hand.