Game of Tag

Game of Tag

We did it three times after the first time.

We romped like rabbits, doing it on every available surface until I lost count of how many times I came. Currently, we were doing it up against the wall.

With my face pushed to the wall, he thrust into my ass like a man possessed. A slap echoed in the room with every thrust of his dick. He had one fist buried in my hair that would pull back at my head for whenever he wanted to capture my mouth in a steamy, toe-curling French kiss. And every time he did, our tongues dueled, sparring against each other for dominance. He always won.

"Schneizel..." I moaned wantonly. I closed my eyes against the pulses of immense pleasure that emanated from the spot every time he sucked. Knowing Schneizel, he probably wanted to 'mark' me as his, as if telling the whole prison that I was his bitch wasn't enough.

A sensation of intense euphoria was starting to come over me.

When he started breathing hard, I knew that he was about to come.

"Will you come with me?" he whispered into my ear, then nipped the earlobe a little too roughly. I moaned out loud and my cock sputtered a little cum onto Schneizel's hand. Vigorously, I nodded and closed my eyes, allowing the wave to splash over me and whisk me away to a world of exploding stars.

I came, hard.

Before my knees buckled, he lifted me off my feet and then we collapsed against each other on the bed. I was covered in perspiration and other bodily fluids. We immediately fell asleep in each other's arms out of sheer exhaustion.

Sometime later, I awoke. The first thing I saw was Schneizel's chiseled face. Man, what a great way to wake up. He looked like an angel in his sleep, when he was anything but. Slowly, as to not disturb him, I brushed away a lock of hair that had fallen in front of his eyes. Every so often, his long sooty eyelashes would flutter. And every time they did, I was consumed by the urge to lean in and kiss them. Was he dreaming about me? I hoped he was.

Gently, I caressed his face, running the backs of my fingers against cheeks, the sensation of his day-old stubble exciting. He really was a handsome devil.

I wanted to be by his side. Forever.

The question was: did he feel the same way? Would he stay with me, or would he get bored of me at some point and discard me?

He was constantly giving me little assurances here and there, but the heart was a fickle thing. He had abandoned previous lovers before. Like the one I'd met down at the boiler room, whatever his name was.

My heart gave a sharp pang. The thought scared me, no, outright terrified me. I had given him everything and laid my complete and utter trust in him. If Schneizel were to betray and abandon me... It would be too much to bear. If he were to throw me away, the fact that we were cellmates and that I would see him every day for the rest of my life would make going on with life simply impossible.

Now fully awake, I carefully crawled out of bed. I looked about the room, looking for something to do. In one corner, Schneizel had a shelf bursting with books, more so than any other. I approached it and scanned the many volumes; perhaps I could find something interesting to occupy myself with until Schneizel awoke.

A small book that looked to be more worn than the others grabbed my attention. I pulled it out and scanned the cover. It was a copy of my favorite story as a child: Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Schneizel had been the one to get me the book.

I looked down at the book. Unless Schneizel had found it like this, this copy of the book had really been worn out. It looked to have been read at least a thousand times.

"What are you doing out of bed?"

I turned around to see Schneizel rising from the bed and coming toward me. I watched him rake a hand through his hair and comb away the stray strands, which caused the muscles in his chest and biceps to ripple and flex deliciously. Sex gods from any mythology had nothing on this man. I inwardly groaned when I sensed unwelcome stirrings down in my nether region. It was quite an inopportune time for me to be thinking about how running my tongue up and down those abs would feel like. I, too, was buck naked. Any second now, Schneizel was bound to notice my stirring cock. I glanced at Schneizel. He himself was half erect, but that always seemed to be the case with him.

"Just looking," I told him. I raised the book, "I found this."

Schneizel smiled a smile that made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"It's my favorite book." he said.

"Me too!"

"I know. That's why it's my favorite."

I fell silent. I had a feeling that this man knew more about me than I knew about him. He had recognized me from the moment I stepped foot in his cell, whereas I didn't know who he was until he'd revealed it to me.

Very carefully, I returned the book to its spot in the shelf and turned to him. To think that just minutes ago, I'd been having doubts about the sincerity of Schneizel's feelings toward me. I wasn't anymore.

I went to him and hugged. Immediately he wrapped his hands around me and embraced me tightly.

"You changed so much that I wasn't able to recognize you." I explained to him meekly. It was a pure excuse, I knew.

"And you didn't change at all."

"Yeah." I listened to his heartbeat against my ear for a moment, then added, "I bet I can still beat your ass in tag." It was the one thing I could always beat Schneizel in as kids.

"Oh, yeah?"

Slowly, I inched to the side. Schneizel raised a questioning eyebrow, but a smirk played at the corners of his mouth. "Why don't you try and catch me?!" 

*~~~~~~~~~~~*

Your cheeks melted off yet? Also, a surprising sum of you read this IN SCHOOL. Tsk Tsk. Carry on.

For the full, uncensored version and early access to the next updates, as well as The Prison's exclusive NSFW chapters and art, check out my Patreon.