The Truth Will Set You Free

Cain's P.O.V

Many Years Ago...

Schneizel pulled the runners' uniform's shirt from my body and pushed me down onto my stomach on the blue gym mats piled on top of each other, forming a bed. The tiny storage room in the gym was our usual hooking up spot. He was going to give me his famous victory dicking down for winning the championship and I couldn't wait.

Breathing heavily, my mouth swollen from his feral, possessive kiss, I looked over my shoulder at him, and boy was he a sight for sore eyes. Seeing him shirtless and slick from sweat, I nearly came right then and there. Instead of removing his shorts, he'd opted to simply pull his dick out his pants. The way he was looking at me, as if I were a slab of meat and he was a starving lion, drove me crazy with lust and anticipation.

I wanted it and I wanted it now.

Without further ado, he pushed my pants down, exposing my bare ass (I refrained from wearing boxers today in anticipation of this moment) and stuck three fingers into my puckered-up asshole. They slid in easily, mostly because I'd already stretched and lubed myself at home, also anticipating this moment. The other reason was because Schneizel and I managed to fuck every day without fail like the horny college kids we were, and I had no doubt that his huge horsecock had stretched me out.

He suddenly grabbed my hair from behind and pulled my head back so that he could whisper against my ear, "You naughty whore, you're all wet and ready. Do you want my cock that much?" He pushed the three fingers in and out a few times and I moaned.

"Yes, daddy, fuck me. Make me feel good. Make me cum." I pleaded with him shamelessly. All I wanted was his big, fat cock up my ass, ramming in repeatedly until I had cum coming out of all my holes.

Always one to oblige, he suddenly rammed his entire cock into my ass and began thrusting in and out of me fervently.

I was in heaven. I couldn't believe that I'd resisted being with him all those months. Pussies were great and all, but they were nothing compared to taking it up the ass.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned out and spurted a jet of white seed onto the mat.

Schneizel reached under me and wiped the cum off my dick and the mat, then brought it to my lips. Unceremoniously, he shoved his fingers into my mouth, making me taste and lick off my own cum. I was ashamed to admit that it turned me on even more than I already was.

"Don't worry, I'll make you drink my cum too." he assured me while forcefully thrusting into me. Schneizel was a relentless fuck machine. He was fucking me so hard that his balls slapped against my asscheeks.

"You've gone quiet. Did I tell you to stop moaning like the bitch you are?" A large hand suddenly came down on my left asscheek, hard. I jumped and cried out in half-pleasure, half-pain. Schneizel had a way of finding a person's deepest desires and kinks and commanding them to suit his own needs. Mine was pain. I loved a little rough play.

A few minutes later, I felt him start to swell inside me. I started to panic a little, "Don't come inside me, Schneizel."

If he heard me, he made no indication.

"I'm going home after this... I can't go... ugh slow down... I can't go with your c-cum trailing out of my ass! OH, FUCK!"

Suddenly, Schneizel went into overdrive and started pounding into me like a possessed man. All rational thought went out the window as I concentrated on the sheer, unadulterated pleasure I was receiving from my back end. I could feel one of the greatest climaxes of my life brewing inside me, waiting to explode and drown me in a sea of hot white. I couldn't fucking wait.