Blindfold

If you're eager to be done with the story, the $3 tier on my Patreon has ALL the chapters of The Prison. If you'd like to read further, consider joining my higher tiers for exclusive NSFW X-rated short stories, The Prison side stories and NSFW art, as well as being the first to access new chapters in The Cage: Book 2 of The Prison Series! 

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/feastofnoise

Blindfold

Cade's P.O.V

"If you don't stop now, you might just kill him," I warned Schneizel who was brutally and mercilessly pummeling one of Cain's lackeys. It was only a matter of time before the lackey passed out, or died from trauma to the head. Not that the son of a bitch didn't deserve it, but they needed him to spit out the information they needed before he expired.

"I will kill him."

The poor bastard, one of the group of three who'd kidnapped Aiden, was drawing some heavy, wheezy breaths out of his mouth -that were probably his last. His nose was too broken to properly function and blood was continuously seeping from his nostrils by the gallons, staining the front of his ripped shirt and pooling onto the ground. One eye was completely swollen shut. I didn't care to guess how many broken bones and ribs he'd sustained in the course of his torture thus far.

But I understood the raging fury boiling in Schneizel perfectly. On top of being shot and humiliated, it had taken us a considerable amount of time to track this culprit down. Cain had taken incredible precautions to keep us from finding out where he and Aiden were for as long as possible.

Finally, it was Schneizel's father, the man they'd paid a visit to at his mansion, who'd tracked and located a potential 'informer' for us.

Immediately upon capturing him, Schneizel had quickly gotten to work, intent to beat any information about Aiden he could out of him as soon as possible. The bastard protested weakly between every punishing punch that Schneizel threw, "I... already... told... you... where to ... find... AAHH!"

"Congrats. You finally knocked him out cold," I remarked lazily. "Can we go now?"

"Give me your gun." Without ever taking his eyes off his 'prey', Schneizel reached out a hand expectantly. Sighing, I pulled out my gun and gave it to him.

BANG.

He tossed the smoking gun back to me. As we headed for the door, I stole a glance at Schneizel. Other than the bruises on his fist, one would think that he'd just put down a boring book.

Cain was a truly an idiot to trifle with such a man by taking that which was his.

****

Aiden's P.O.V

The head of the cock pushed against the dangly thingy at the back of my throat and I chocked, feeling my gag reflex activate. I tried to dislodge my mouth immediately, but the hand pressing my head down pushed down again. I half-moaned, half-screamed around his engorged cock and began to panic; it was a pain to breathe through my nose. I felt tears well in the corners of my eyes, and some spilled.

Cain was big. I couldn't help but compare his cock to Schneizel's. They had to be around the same size. Damn it if this wasn't hard enough, but now I had to be reminded that I was being -albeit unwillingly-unfaithful to Schneizel.

Don't be ridiculous. This is rape!

"I see Schneizel neglected to teach you how to do this well," he said, but he didn't really sound annoyed. If anything, he sounded glad. I tried to glare daggers at him from my position, but it was damned hard. From the brief look I got of him, I could see that he was on cloud nine. His face was flushed and sweaty. His chest rose and fell rapidly.

I wanted to bite his cock so badly, but I knew that I'd be severely punished for it.

"I suppose it's been left to me to properly train you."

Oh, no.

He reached into his blasted drawers again and pulled out... a blindfold?

His grip on my head finally lifted and I instantly pulled away. I made a show of spitting and wiping my mouth while I glared up at him to show him exactly how much I hated blowing him.

He tried to blindfold me and I avoided him, crawling backward until I was almost beneath the desk. Afraid, I demanded, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"With your eyes closed, you'll concentrate better on your mouth," he casually explained. "That way, you'll actually make me cum."

"L-Like I care if I give you pleasure or not!"

"Boy." The warning in his tone of voice couldn't be louder and clearer.

I could only resist so much with the threat of being shot for not obeying hovering over my head, so when he tried to blindfold me again, I reluctantly let him. With my vision gone, it was a whole new world of realism that I was not expecting. Indeed, I could feel myself relying on my other senses just like he wanted. I could hear the sound of the ceiling fan overhead slowly moving, and I could even hear the faint sound of the waves where I couldn't before. Even my sense of touch had significantly heightened.

"And why don't you take your clothes off." It was a demand, not a suggestion.

"I fucking hate you," I blurted, but slowly began to take my clothes off, one article of clothing at a time until I was all but butt-naked.

He suddenly started giving me detailed instructions of what to do to pleasure him. "Now, kiss the tip of my cock with that pretty mouth of yours." He slipped his thumb into my pulled and hooked it, then he pulled me until I could feel the heat emanating off of his cock. I hesitated, but did what was asked of me. I placed a hurried peck at the top of his cock, coming away from some precum on my lips.

"Good. Lick the precum coming out of my cock."

I followed his instructions. It suddenly occurred to me that the faster I did what he wanted from me, the sooner it would all be over. At least for tonight.

Unless of course he intends to butt fuck you.

Yes, unless of course he wanted to get real rapey.

"Good boy. Now, lick my cock from the base of my shaft upward and then back down again. Yes, that's right, good. Take all of me into your mouth. Swirl your tongue around. Better. Much better."

After about five minutes or so, my tongue and mouth started getting tired. Luckily, I could tell that he was about to cum soon. His hot cock began pulsating in my mouth. I tried to pull away, but Cain's hand held me down.

"Swallow all of it." he commanded in a deeply guttural voice.

"Ugh." It was like drinking from a water hose. I could barely keep up with the hot spurts of white seed; some of it seeped from the corners of my mouth down my chin. I realized that Cain had been quite pent up to have let out so much cum.

"It's much better than the first time, but you're still in need of much, much practice before you can truly satisfy me."

I stared up at him bleakly and sent a prayer to the heavens above for -preferably immediate- salvation, because I couldn't take much more. I was already at my breaking point. A few more pushes and I'd shatter into a million pieces, never to be put back together again.