Hellcat

Hellcat

I chocked on his cock, or rather its foul taste. Tears stung the corners of my eyes, and they rolled down my red, stinging cheeks when the head of his cock struck the back of my throat. I blinked against a fresh wave of revulsion, wondering what he'd do to me if I puked all over his cock. Probably slap me as hard as he'd done when I refused to suck him. He had a thing for slapping people, it seemed.

I was the only one not enjoying this. He, on the other hand, was on cloud nine if his annoying grunts and lousy moans were any indication. I stole a hesitant glance at my two other kidnappers who were sitting on the black couch. Both of them had their dicks in their hands and were furiously jerking off to the sight of me on my knees, giving their pal a blowjob, no doubt awaiting their turn. The thought of more cocks down my throat made my stomach clench in sheer fear; my throat already ached from just the one. It was probably because he was so unbelievably rough.

Wait until my boyfriend gets here.

There it was again; that strange, reoccurring thought that I had every few minutes. A small, extremely naive part of me held on to the hope that Schneizel was somehow going to break out of a maximum-security prison, sail/fly out of the island on which the prison was located, and drive/fly all the way to New York in time to stop these bastards from raping me.

What an absolute idiot that part of me was.

My pants were suddenly dragged down my thighs along with my boxers, exposing my ass to the cold air and the hungry, depraved gazes of my kidnappers. I yelled against the cock in my mouth, but the scream naturally came out muffled. A rough hand that had never had body lotion applied to it before started rubbing up and down my asscheeks. Panicked, I immediately tried to pull away, but the guy I was sucking held me in place by the nape with an iron grip.

"I'll have some of this fine ass since you don't seem to be finishing anytime soon, Jimmy."

"Hmm." Grunted the man I now knew to be Jimmy.

"Just look at this ass. A fucking wonder. You must've been pretty popular in prison, eh, boy?" A hand came down on my ass, hard.

My mind flew at a thousand miles per hour. These guys knew that I'd been to prison? Then the most logical conclusion was that they knew who I was! This confirmed to me that this wasn't a random kidnapping; it was premeditated. After all, they'd known my address and they knew me by name. Now, I had to discover what their intention was. They'd mentioned something along that lines of waiting for my 'master' to show up. Could they possibly mean Schneizel?

All thought went out the window once a disgustingly large drop of spit landed straight on my asshole with an audible splat. I shuddered with disgust, dreading and knowing fully well what would happen next. A finger pressed into my asshole and I squeaked -or at least tried. His less-than-gentle probing hurt.

"You like that, don't ya, ya cunt?"

"Nmhnn ai dgghhh," I denied vehemently. This guy didn't have a single bone in his body that could make me feel good.

"Hey, Jimmy." It was the one who wasn't touching me (yet) that spoke, calling Jimmy. I looked up to see Jimmy looking past me at my third assailant.

"What?" Clearly, Jimmy didn't like what he saw.

"You sure about this? I mean..." Third was silent a moment or two before he said, "He's Schneizel's for crying out loud. The info said they were pretty tight. If Schneizel finds out about this-"

"Either get in line or get lost." Jimmy cut in ruthlessly, his tone brooking no argument. Apparently, my ass was too good to pass up, even with the threat of the King of the Prison from Hell's vengeance.

Thanks to Third, the last of my suspicions were confirmed. I was here because of my 'association' with Schneizel. These guys wanted to get to him through me. It seemed they wanted to lure him out of prison using me. Unless Schneizel was much more powerful than I thought, I didn't think that would happen. Did these Irish bastards not realize that Schneizel was in prison? And not just any prison, he was in the the Prison From Hell for crying out loud!

The one behind me pulled out his finger and I instantly knew what he planned to replace it with.

I struggled like a hellcat.

Outside, a loud bang suddenly resounded and the electricity in the warehouse went out. Once the single low-hanging light that had illuminated the room we where in ceased to provide illumination, we were in complete and utter darkness. I saw a chance and by God I took it. I bit down on the cock still lodged inside my mouth, not hard enough to maim, but just enough to teach the perverted bastard a lesson that he was unlikely to forget anytime soon. A thunderous roar left his mouth, echoing off of the walls of the empty room. Once he stopped violating my mouth, I kicked a leg back with all my might and caught the one who'd been about to fuck me right in the exposed balls. A colorful litany of profanities exploded out of his mouth. Sweet, sweet victory. If only I knew where the third one was standing, then my revenge would be complete. But if this attempt to escape were to succeed, I didn't have any time to waste.

I clambered onto my feet and tried to remember where the door had been. In the midst of my own gangbang, I'd failed to take note of that important piece of detail. I spun around in a circle, hearing my assailants cursing and groaning around me. It didn't help that this room had no windows through which moonlight could stream in.

"Guys, what's going on? Hey, what the hell is happening?" The voice of the third kidnapper came from a corner of the room, a little squeaky.

I decided to run along the four walls until I found the door. I raced toward one wall of the room, my hands braced in front of me so I wouldn't smack into it face-first.

I ran straight into someone's arms. 

*~~~~~~~~~*

Can't bear the wait? You don't have to! Check out my Patreon for early access to the next 10+ chapters, exclusive The Prison NSFW short stories, and NSFW art.