Tempestuous Storm

I'm a bit sick this week, constantly feeling week and basically out of it. Idk why. 

This chapter contains mature content. Read at your own discretion. 

Tempestuous Storm

I stirred, moaning. Something had just licked me. On the mouth. It did so again, probing where I'd been punched by Raven—

Raven!

My eyes shot open and I looked around frantically for his crazed eyes. Instead, I was met with familiar blue-violet eyes. Schneizel sat at the edge of the bunk, staring down at me, watching over me like a watchful protector. Next to him sat a small stool that had a cold bottle of water resting on it. My eyes zeroed in on the bottle. Schneizel's eyes flashed knowingly and he immediately brought said bottle to my lips and helped me drink from it.

Once I'd had my fill, Schneizel reached out a hand and touched my cheek lovingly. I was back in my -our- cell again. I relaxed back into the pillow, feeling myself gradually calm down.

Unthinkingly, I brought up my own hand, laid it against his cheek and stroked it. I wasn't sure if I'd imagined it, but I could swear I felt Schneizel shiver. We held each other's eyes a long time, simply staring and petting each other in silence.

"Thank you." I breathed, thankful that he'd come for me. He'd risked life and limb coming for me as he had. I was forever grateful. "I just wish..." I trailed off and bit my lip, then winced when pain speared through me. I could still very clearly recall the vacant eyes that had stared back at me, glassy and lifeless. They were forever etched to my memory. I felt soul-crushing remorse; no matter how much I'd hated him, I'd never wished death upon him. Even though I knew that I'd possibly get on Schneizel's wrong side for saying this, I still mumbled, "You didn't have to kill him—"

"Yes, I did." There was a hard edge to his voice that gave me pause. "I did have to kill Raven. He'd trespassed on that which is mine. He had to be made an example of for anyone who thinks to trespass on me again and take that which is mine." His voice crackled like lightning, brooking no argument.

Mine.

My heart stuttered in my chest.

I looked away, for Schneizel's eyes burned too brightly all of a sudden for me to maintain eye contact with, but not before I'd seen something on his face that made my pulse race and my skin grow unbearably hot. I looked at anywhere and everywhere but him.

"How is your arm?"

"It's okay. I didn't break it again if that's what you're asking." I told him, wondering why he was suddenly curious about my recently-healed arm.

"Good." He stood up, took off his uniform, and then lunged at me, pressing me into my bunk.

"What are you doing?" I squeaked as my heart kicked into overdrive. But I knew exactly what Schneizel was doing. Or was going to do. I could see it in his eyes.

"Show me where he has touched you."

"W-What? This again?" I'd seen overly-jealous, possessive men before, but Schneizel was a whole other story.

His eyes darkened in annoyance.

"Here!" I pressed both hands flat against my nipples, remembering how Raven had tweaked and twisted them mercilessly, clumsily. There had been no pleasure; only repulsion.

Schneizel swooped down and flicked his tongue over my left nipple so quickly that I belatedly realized what he was doing until he'd done it.

Something immediately unfurled in my lower gut. Like a wanton, I let out a sort of moan-yelp and instinctively arched into his mouth. It had been completely involuntary, yet I made no move to stop Schneizel. Instead, I stared down at him through half-closed eyes as he licked, groped and fondled. My cheeks were about to melt off from how hot they were burning; I was mortified, but I was also burning with an aching need that I had never felt before. It suddenly dawned on me that I'd never felt true desire -hot, raging and mind-numbing desire- before I'd met this criminal who stirred within me a tempestuous storm of emotions and sensations.

Schneizel released my now glistening, slick nipple with an audible pop and went to nip at my collarbone while a hand fondled and explored every nook and cranny on my body. In no time, I was quivering like a leaf from the way he was expertly touching me, purposely manipulating my body into a frenzy. Yet his hand stayed clear away from my throbbing dick, which twitched -begging for attention—every few seconds.

Schneizel was purposely driving me crazy.

He wanted me to beg for it again. And it seemed like he would have his way from how much by cock was leaking precum.

He suddenly and without prompting bit the side of my neck so hard that I yelped in pain. But before I could protest, he started licking the small wound in a way that made me all the hotter and more jittery inside and out. It throbbed where he'd bit me, marked me. Then he was nipping at my earlobe. I inhaled a shuddering breath. I could feel it –whatever it was—building up deep inside me, close to the breaking point. His tongue probed into my ear and I let out another moan-yelp.

"Schneizel..." There was a pleading note to my voice that was not lost on Schneizel.

"You can't take anymore?"

Eagerly, I nodded, expecting him to finally thrust into me and relieve the burning ache deep within.

I want him, I admitted to myself. I've wanted him since the first time he touched me.

His large hand snaked down to my twitching cock and fully wrapped around it. As he carefully and slowly stroked and played with me, he took my mouth in a hot, wet kiss that had my toes curling once more. Dipping his head, he swiped his tongue along the seam of my mouth. He wanted me to open for him, I knew. Without a moment of hesitation, I obliged him.

"Who owns you?" He broke the kiss and whispered into my ear, his hot breath fanning my earlobe. His gruff voice was a freaking aphrodisiac on its own; it elicited another shudder out of me that shot down from the top of my spine, to the small of my back, and reverberated in my nether region like an exploding grenade.

I whimpered, knowing full well that he wouldn't give me what I wanted until I admitted to him exactly what he wanted to hear.

"Well?" he prompted with a raised eyebrow.

"I..." My cheeks really were going to melt right off my cheekbones. "Do I have to?"

Schneizel playfully bit my ear and I half moaned, half groaned.

It suddenly occurred to me out of the blue. I bit the inside of my mouth. The need to know overwhelmed all else. It was suddenly all I could think about.

I went for it.

"I won't say it." I glanced up at Schneizel, making sure I could see his eyes. "Not until you tell me how you know me.