Cavity Search

Warning: This chapter contains non-consent/violence and has been edited for publication on Tapas. Find the uncensored version on my Patreon.

Cavity Search

"Raping me is procedure?!" I bellowed, repulsed and furious.

Nothing in the world could have prepared me for this kind humiliation as I lay nude on the bed, my every nook and cranny exposed to him. I seriously doubted that this was the way cavity searches were performed in normal prisons. "Wait till I get these restraints off me. I'm going to rip you another breathing hole! FROM YOUR ASS!" I hissed maliciously.

He finally removed his dirty hands off me. From the look in his eyes, I could see a little hint of surprise at my threats. But I had a feeling he wasn't done yet. "My, my, you're a feisty one. But I shouldn't be so surprised; after all, that's probably the reason you ended up here in the first." he said, evil intent glinting in his lecherous eyes as he grinned from ear to ear like the Cheshire cat, revealing a gold tooth. "Now stop your whining and start moaning. I've been assigned to perform your cavity search. Who knows, you might enjoy this too!"

Despite knowing that struggling against the restraints was futile, I still did it anyway, refusing to give in to him.

"You have no right to do this, you asshole! There is no way I'm going to accept this, much less enjoy it! For crying out loud, I'm innocent! I shouldn't even be here!"

"Who said anything about having you agree to this so I can do it?" His chuckle grated on my ears, his disregard alarming. "And whether you're guilty or innocent is irrelevant." He dismissed my words with a wave of his hand.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" It was a stupid question, and I was afraid I already knew the answer.

With a wide grin plastered on his face, he picked up a pair of transparent plastic gloves from the metal table. My brows drew together in apprehension and my eyes widened into saucers, my heart thumping faster than what would classify as normal. The blinding lamp overhead emitted enough heat that I started sweating, salty beads rolling down my forehead, neck and chest, the bright object hovering too close to my body for my liking.

As if reading my mind, he licked his lips and leaned down so that he was less than an inch away from my chest. His tongue darted out and tasted a salty bead. A strange squeaky sound escaped my lips at the same time my cock jutted. Blood and heat rushed to my face, ears and neck and down south as well, fazing me.

What the fuck just happened to me?

Did I just ... react to him?

He chuckled as he straightened, a deep sound coming from the back of his throat. "I see you're getting excited. Unsurprising, of course." The lustful, lecherous gaze the bastard raked over my body chilled me to the bone. He licked his lips again, then he smirked, flashing me a gold tooth.

"This is outrageous. You don't actually think you can get away with this?" My eyes scanned the room, searching for the nurse. Where had he disappeared to?

I searched for a way out of this mess. Then I remembered that there where new inmates still waiting outside the room.

I opened my mouth and started to scream, "SOMEONE HE-"

I felt the stinging pain before I even realized I'd been slapped, hard. It didn't take long for my left cheek to redden and swell, the dull, throbbing pain spreading across my head.

Furious, I yelled, "What the hell-"

Cracked, cold lips came crashing down onto my own, muffling the last of my words.

Shocked, I lay frozen on the bed. Chills shot down my spine, and they weren't the good kind. Far from it, actually.

I belatedly realized that he was trying to stick his slimy tongue down my throat and snapped out of it. The only thing I could do in my position was turn my head to the side, successfully disengaging his lips from mine.

If I thought I felt sick before, I was definitely sick now. "That was fucking vile!"

Gerard only grinned, unhindered by my obvious revulsion.

"This is going to happen whether you like it or not, so stop complaining. No one's gonna come for you. In fact, if one of the guards finds out about this, they'll probably join me. That's how things go around here so fucking get used to it already and let me fuck you quietly!" His words hit me like a brick wall collapsing on top of me, numbing me for a few moments.

I was speechless, stunned. Were his claims really true? Was this really the kind of place I had been banished to? A place where cries for help were ignored and acts of sexual harassment and all sorts of violations happened unpunished?

He suddenly grabbed me, catching me by surprise. I yelped, his grip rough and violating.

"Don't touch me!" I roared, my anger rocketing to extraordinary heights.

My mind protested fervently, demanding that my body not react. Unfortunately, my body seemed to not care.

"Just give up already and enjoy this!" Goosebumps paraded across my arms and legs, the sudden fear of realizing that there was nothing I could do crippling.

He abruptly released me. My breathing uncontrollable, I watched him reach for a transparent tube on the table. When he squeezed some of it onto his fingers, I realized in horror that it was lube.

"Stop this," I breathed.

This could not be happening.

But it was.

"It's time for your cavity search."

The sound of someone banging on the inspection room's door echoed in the medium-sized room, startling the both of us. The door rattled on its hinges.

Much to my relief, Gerard paused what he was about to do and turned to stare at the door with a sudden frightened expression.

For a few moments, there was nothing but absolute silence except for the sound of my ragged, heavy breathing filling the room.

"Open this door, Gerard! I know you're in there!" Yelled whoever it was on the other side of the door, their voice deep and masculine. He sounded extremely pissed.

Gerard looked terrified, and rightfully so I had to admit. He began to quiver where he stood.

The very angry person banged furiously on the door again. My eyes flew to the hinges. One of them looked close to breaking—

The door came crashing down with a loud bang like a fallen tree.

Gerard jumped and, in the process, pushed the bed's adjustment lever, making the bed tilt back all the way with me on it. From this position, all I could see now was Gerard's lower form.

Whoever was outside of the door had Gerard cowering in his worn-out boots.

Good; I hope you piss your uniform and it's your only one.

"When I tell you to open the door, you do it." The intruder said, a warning underlying his tone. Someone entered the room, but I couldn't see who it was. Although my vision was limited, I saw the silhouette of a man standing under the doorframe from the corner of my eye. I couldn't tell if they were one of the guards or another prisoner. Something glinted in their hand, reflecting the bright light.

A knife.