Chapter 12

Rudeus and his comrades all were sorrounded by grim reapers of hades.

"Listen i have another plan"Rudeus exclaimed and Vali asked"Whats the plan"

"First rias and her peerage will stay together and take reapers one by one, Valarie will summon evil dragons and Arthur will control them along with samuel and attack them, While We will also fight them"He finished his plan

Everyone nodded and then rudeus turned to vali and pointed at pluto"That guy is a ultimate class grim reaper,So stop holding back or you will die"

"Understood, I won't hold back anymore, I will show my true power"Vali said and Rudeus smiled.

"Valian summon Gasper and make him merge with you and you all will be more than enough for these reapers"Rudeus finished and she nodded and summoned gasper.

"Onee-sama? Whats happened"Gasper asked and valian replied"Gya-suke we need to merge to fight these grim reapers of hades"

They began chanting.

Valian:Darkness, everlasting darkness, respond to this Devil of morning star.

Gasper: Princess of hell symbol of pride, use this darkness of the Demon God.

Valian: My evil eye, brother of the evil eyes, gather onto this Anhilation of mine.

Gasper: My master,Princess of hell, drape this forbidden night and true darkness around you.

Both: Give the enemy before you absolute Anhilation!

He nodded and merged in her shadow as her eyes glows red"Shall we begin"

"Wait for me"Issei said as he began"I, who is about to awaken
Am the Red Dragon Emperor who has discarded the principles of domination
I shall walk the road of righteousness by having infinite hopes and dreams
I shall become the King of Crimson Dragon
And I promise you all! I shall show you the future which shines in true crimson light!"
And he used his crimson cardinal true queen form.

And vali said"Now behold my power" and he began chanting
"I, who is about to awaken,
Am the White Dragon Emperor who will take the law down to the darkness.
I walk the road of domination with infinite destruction and by piercing through the imaginary dream.
I shall become a pure Emperor of White Dragon
And I shall have you obey the silvery-white illusions and the perfect evil ways!"

"Empireo juggernaut drive"He roared out and silver armour formed around him and he looked at pluto"I can't keep this form for much longer, I will finish this in a second"

And even before pluto could realise, Vali came in front of him and jabbed him hard and then raised his hand"COMPRESSION DIVIDER! "

In a second or so, Pluto was erased from existence and the vali swinged his hand and erased many grim reaper in single attack and then his armour wore off"Shit..i still can't use this for too long"

"Really? You killed more than half of them and still saying things like that"Issei shouted and he rushed at grim reapers while Others also began slaughter

While Both rudeus and ophis were eating chips and enjoying fight.

"Who.will.win?"Ophis asked and he replied"Eren.Jaeger"

"Who.is.eren.jaeger"Ophis asked innocently and he replied"I.am.eren.jaeger"

"And.Who.are.you?"She asked again and he replied"I.am.eren.Jaeger"

"You.are.dumb"She said and he raised his eyebrow at her"Says.the.one.who.want.to.destroy.whole.world.to.get.a.good.sleep."

"I.Just.want.my.silence"She said and he replied"I.Can.give.you.silence.but.will.you.stop.khaos.brigade"

"Yes.give.me.silence"She said and he smiled as he pat her head"Stay.with.me.and.i.will.give.you.silence"

She nodded"Yes.Ophis.will.stay.with.Eren.jaeger"

"My.Name.is.not.eren.jaeger"Rudeus said and she asked"Then.what.is.your.name?"

"My.name.is.rudeus.gremory"He replied and she said"I.wil.stay.with.rudeus.gremory"

"I.think.you.are.cute.as.well"He said and she asked"What.else.do.you.think.i.am?"

"Dumbass"He flatly replied and two began arguing once again.

These two are dumb.

While All grim reapers were slaughtered by Samuel, Arthur and Valarie trio along with Duo of Valian and gasper.

While vali was exhausted same goes for issei while rias's peerage was somehow on their feet.

And they all saw rudeus and ophis arguing, All of them burst at them in anger.

When they were struggling with life and death, These two were arguing over some stupid stuff .

When they were having conversation
Shalba beelzebub appeared and he was in great shock to see all grim reapers lying dead there"How they killed all of them, So easily"

"They were hades best men"He was beyond shocked but he then saw all of them and he smirked seeing them exhausted"This is my chance"

He rushed at them while using ophis's snake and he also had a arrow covered in samuel's blood.

But he stopped when he was Samuel there"Samuel!whats he doing here"

Rudeus noticed him"Hey fake satan, Wanna join in"

"Ahh gremory heir, Thats why all reapers are dead i should have expected that"Shalba said and rudeus shook his head"I didn't even lift a finger"

"So they killed them? Good job is all i can say, But now its my time to fight"Shalba said"And i will kill you all right here"

"Hurt one of them and i will show you hell"Issei said and rudeus stopped him"You know after that day, You have earned some respect from me, But this is enough you have done more than i expected from you, Let me handle this"

Issei nodded and rudeus walked towards shalba and he raised his hand"Come fourth,Spear of destiny!"

He summoned true longinus and now shalba was even more horrified"How are you able to pick that thing?"

"I am special i guess, Now can we fight"Rudeus said and shalba used his spells but rudeus destoryed every single spell shalba threw.

"You are a monster!"Shalba shouted when he was frustrated from keep attacking him and getting no results.

"I am just eren jaeger and i will use my ultimate attack on you now"He declared and shalba was sacred"Ultimate attack"

Rudeus came in front of him and slammed him in ground"Whack-A-mole-No-Jutsu"as he shalba got up and he hit him again.

And he keep doing it again and again and finally he turned to his comrades"Should i kill him ot send him to coctyus? "

"Kill that bastard"

"Send him to coctyus"

"Make him suffer for eternity"

Rudeus looked at shalba and ripped his wings off"Majority says to put you in coctyus, Suffer for eternity Shalba"

He used dimension lost and sealed his magic and handcuffed him and tied him along with cao cao and george.

"Lets go now, Everyone is fine and all trouble makers are captured"Rudeus said and they all left to underworld.

Shalba was sent to coctyus while cao cao and George were in prison in underworld while Rudeus and others were rewarded for this and Vali his team had their criminal status removed and ophis began living in Gremory estate.

But hades won't stay quiet now, Its time for hell disaster

Thats it for chapter