Chapter 11

Sometime passed since then and right now, Rudeus was in underworld and he got a phone call and he picked it up and it was Rias.

"Hello ria-tan"

"Oni-sama are you free? "

"Yea"

"Can you come here, Azazel and vali called ophis here to kuoh and i have a bad feeling,She is leader of khaos brigade and a dragon god"

"So you are just afraid"

"Yes"

"Ok and i also want to meet her"

"Why is that, If i ask"

"I want to know was she born that dumb or she took online courses of dumbness"

"She is a dragon god you know"

"A dumb one"

And he hung up,He then got dressed up and went to his queen"Hey valian, lets go"

"Where are we going anyway"She asked and he replied"Your dumb brother is causing me troubles, He is such a pain in the ass"he sighed

"Call my oni-sama that again or i will-"She was cut by him"Sorry valian-sama no need to be angry at lil ol me"

"Now shall we go"She asked and he smiled"yeah sure"and two teleported to orc.

Ophis was already there along with kuroka and le fay and Rudeus looked at her closly and she asked"Who.are.you? "

"I.Am.Eren.jeager.Dumb.Girl"He replied in same tone

"Who.is.eren?"She asked and he replied"He.Is.me"

"Who.is.me?"She asked and he replied"You.Are.Dumb.ass"and he laughed

"Did.you.called.me.dumb?"She asked and he nodded"Pretty.much"

"Oni-sama she is a dragon god, Please stop that"Rias stopped him and he said"So what she is just a loli dragon to me and a dumb one"

"Why.you.keep.calling.me.dumb?" Ophis asked

"Only.a.dumbass.will.want.to.fight.great.red.to.stay.in.peace.fighting.him.is.instant.death.you.dumb.girl"He replied and two argued for a damm long time over this.

Whole day passed and next day, They all went to a restaurant and then they all were teleported to a whole different realm made by dimension lost.

"Is it perhaps"Xenovia questioned

"Yes it is, Dimension losts mist, Hero faction is here"Issei informed.

While rudeus turned to ophis, Who he was carrying on his back"Listen you dumb girl, Sit back and don't say a single word"

"Why? "She asked and he replied"Cuz i don't want you to cause more trouble to me than you already did"

"So.I.am.trouble"She asked and he nodded"Yes you are trouble incarnate"

He left ophis and saw Cao cao there.

He looked at ophis"So this is where you are ophis? "

"Hey do you want her?"Rudeus asked and Cao cao asked"So can i take her"

"Yeah"Rudeus answered and he turned to others"Lets go fight is over"

"We can't do that, We are here to keep her safe"Issei said and Rudeus gave a bored look"Look i want to go home, and have good sleep, Please let me do that and let ophis go her way"

"I can't do that, I won't let anyone get near ophis, I promised to keep her safe"Issei said and gremory heir"He is just here to take ophis back to her base, So let him get her peacefully"