Chapter 5

"Valarie? But how do you know about her? "Gasper asked

"What do you think that i don't even know your best friends name, Now get ready we are going to save her"Rudeus said and Gasper said"But she is already"-

He was cut by rudeus"Nope she is alive but instead she has been treated as prisoner by her family and they abuse her to make her use her sacred gear to strengthen them"

"But Valarie never had sacred gear like me? "Gasper said and rudeus shook his head"She does had but when you ran away,She awakened it"

"Now we have to save her, Understood gasper"Rudeus said and gasper said"But i am weak"

"Then get stronger,Get strong enough to save the one person who always loved you, Can you do that? "Rudeus asked

"Y-Yes i will do anything for Valarie"Gasper said with determination

"Come with me, I have traded you with rias, Now you are part of my peerage, First i will train you and then we will save Valarie"Rudeus said and Gasper nodded and then rudeus teleported to human world with gasper and valian.

"Oni-sama how do you know this much about Valerie"Gasper asked and Rudeue replied"I have my sources, Gasper"

"Now shall we start training,First you need to throw every single drop of fear out of your body, Gasper do not fear anyone always remember i am on your back to save you, Keep moving forward and fear no-one"Rudeus said and Gasper was now motivated and determine

"I will get strong and save you Valarie"Gasper said in determination.

"Gasper use your sacred gear and Do not deactivate it until i tell you to"Rudeus ordered and gasper used hid gear and stopped time.

"See it was so easy gasper, Now turn into bat and Get me cola from a shop in next town"Rudeus ordered

Gasper didn't thaught much and he did and came back with a cola and handed it to rudeus and asked"Oni-sama how will that help me in training"

"You didn't realised but it took you 20 minutes to come back and use kept your gear active for 20 minutes, Have you ever done it before? "Rudeus saif and Gasper's eyes widened"I did that much, I never realized"

"Now next thing, Stop holding back and use your other side as well"Rudeus said and Gasper said"But i hate it"

"You mean you hate vampires? That mean you also hate valarie? Gasper the one who cares about you most is also a vampire,So stop hating any race even if most of them hate you and this is your power not Theirs"Rudeus said and gasper was in deep thaught and he agreed to use his other side as well.
"Now gasper there are 8 stray devils in this city, Kill them all with your darkness manipulation,Nothing else"Rudeus ordered and gasper tried but nothing happened and he said"I need to use it"

"Do it without blood,Not always you have blood, Gasper you are no ordinary vampire who needs blood to power up, Use your anger towards your race as fuel and devour them with your darkness, Think about what they did to you and Valarie, Think how much she suffered to save you, Use this anger and devour them"Rudeus motivated gasper

Gasper began think about his past, The abuses he recived,The bullying he faced and The anger inside him bursted in form of darkness and then he used his gear to control his darkness and he killed all strays in city.

Gasper than fell unconscious and rudeus picked him up"You did amazing job today,Gasper"

"Valian can you teleport gasper to his room"Rudeus said and she did the same and came in front of rudeus.

"Now its tine i train you, Valian"Rudeus said and she nodded"I want to fight besides my master"

"Alright first you need to learn to control your own power"Rudeus said and she asked"Do i even have power to control? "

"Show me your wings"Rudeus said and she showed her eight luciferic wings.

"See you have magic power that of a ultimate class devil, So you need to control it first"Rudeus explained and she asked"How can you determine strength by wings"

"See in three factions, Magic power is determined by number of wings, First two winged anger or devil are considered low class"

"Four winged angel and Devil are called mid class"

"Six winged are called high class, Rias has six wings"

"Eight winged are in ultimate class, Like me and you yourself"

"Ten winged are Seraphs and satans, Serafall-sama and Onee-sama have ten wings"

"And then 12 winged, Onii-sama, Micheal, Ajuka-sama and Azazel all have twelve wings"Rudeus finished

"So who is more stronger in 12 winged rank"Valian asked and he smiled"Micheal is a great seraph, While Azazel is a warlord but Onii-sama and ajuka-sama are super devils"

"Super devil? I heared my jiji is also one"Valian said

"Your jiji is a low level superdevil, But Oni-sama is peak of devil strength,He is strongest and Combined with ajuka-sama they two even beat a heavenly dragon in their prime"Rudeus explained

Valian had wide eyes"They are that strong"

"Yes i am going to surpass him one day"Rudeus said and valian asked"Aren't you also a super devil Candidate? "

"I am but i am just ultimate rank now, I still need to get stronger,In my true form i can take on satan class but i am not super devil yet"Rudeus explained and she nodded

"So shall we start your training then?"

Thats it for chapter