Chapter 1

(Rudeus's pov)

Every thing is dark here and i tried to move my hands and there is someone near me.

Near me?

Its rias and we are still in feotus, That means in few minutes or so, I am going to be born.

Shit.. I can feel that venelana is supressing my power with her own so that rias stays unaffected by my power of destruction.

Because if she stopped supressing me, My power of destruction will destroy rias while venelana will be unaffected as currently she is stronger than me but rias is not.

No i can't kill my own sister even before getting borned.

I need to control my powers, I did asked old man to give me easy control of magic.

And Demonic magic works on imaginations as far as i know.

So all i need to do is imagine.

I imagined to compress my powers and it worked and then i was pushed into birth canal and After some pushes I was popped out.

After popping out,First thing i did was smile widely on seeing my new family and the quickly doctors took me for cleaning.

After doctor spanked me, I lost concentration and i accidently destroyed half of his body.

All thanks goes to grafiya who had anticipated something like this and she had phenex tears and she healed doctor.

She had phenex tears because her own husband had killed a whole team of doctors by his uncontrolled power of destruction when he was borned and This time,Zeoticus had anticipated that this can happen again and he told grafiya to carry phenex tears.

Right now Zeoticus gremory had mixed emotions.

One side was happy to have another super devil candidate from his blood.

And on other side he was afraid that he will need to miss his others sons childhood as well.

When sirjechs was born,Only venelana was able to go near him as his power didn't affected her and Zeoticus had to keep his distance from his own som for his whole childhood and now he will have to do same for his new born son as well.

While Sirjechs was happy as fuck, His brother is cute and strong at same time, And he was happy because he is not the only one wierd now.

Two abnormaly strong gremory brothers.

Grafiya was also happy to see lil ol me.
And seeing all of them, I smiled at widely while moving my both hands and i controlled my power.

Sirjechs was the one who held me as he too is immune to my powers and he sensed me controlling my power and he turned to zeoticus"Otou-sama,See his power is normal now, you can hold him"

"Can i hold him? Really"Zeoticus was now happy as fuck and he moved towards me and i bursted my power and then kept in under control.

Zeoticus stopped on seeing this"Jechs i think i should stay back"

Sirjechs laughed and said"Seems like my brother is playing with otou-sama"

Zeoticus tried to hold me again and this time, I let him do so and he was very happy and he was think lot for sure.

Maybe he was thinking of my potential that i controlled my powers while being just a unnamed infant right now.

And Then Rias was delivered and doctors took her and came back and venelana said"Give my kids back to me"

Zeoticus handed me to her while Sirjechs handed rias to her and she held us both and she asked"What should we name them"

"My son is older so we will name him first"Zeoticus said and everyone began thinking.

Sirjechs looked at his wife who also was thinking and he said"Grafiya if you have a name in mind, You can tell us"

"Yeah grafiya you are part of famy, Don't count yourself out"Venelana said smiling

"I was think of Name Rudeus for young master"Grafiya said and Three gremory smiled

"I like it"Sirjechs said

"I too"Venelana added

"Then he shall be known as Rudeus Gremory, heir to gremory house"Zeoticus declared and i like my new name.

"What about the younger twin"Venelana asked and Quickly sirjechs said"Rias gremory, Ria-tan"

"You will be Rias gremory then"Zeoticus declared and he took rias from venelana.

He then again had mixed emotions.

One side of him was dissapointed because she is no way near her elder brother in term of power.

But other side of him was happy that he have a normal daughter.

Yes a normal daughter that zeoticus gremory always wanted.

Then everyone reached gremory estate and Zeoticus turned to sirjechs"Jechs i want to say something"

"Yes otou-sama"Jechs responded

"I want you to help and train rudeus once he is able to talk and walk"Zeoticus said

"Why so hurry? Otou-sama"Jechs asked

"I just don't want to leave my son behind like i did with You, At your time,I had no choice but to keep distance but for rudeus, You can help him to control his power so we can stay as family"Zeoticus explained

"Now i understand,you are right with his powers For anyone to come close to him is near to impossible,Me and okaa-sama are only immune as we are stronger than him, But ria-tan can be affected as well, So i will help him control his power, okaa-sama needs to stay with rias, I will help Rudi-tan"

Right now i am just a toddler who needs to control his power so that i don't destroy everyone around me.

Now next few years are going to be boring.

But i can atleast make my control better and when the time will come i will learn to use humanoid-destruction form from my brother.

And Since i am a devil, I will have to make my own peerage and i am a heir that means i will be engaged to someone once i hit my teens.

Oh man... Busy life of a devil heir.

Thats it for chapter