Chapter 6

Three years passed since Rudeus started training both gasper and valian.

Both valian and gasper have grown a lot stronger.

Gasper grew two pairs of wings, Making him highclass in term of strength.

Gasper training was like-

First he had to run a few round of whole town alone without hiding from anyone which helped him overcome his shyness.

Then he used to catch butterflies by his gear by stoppong time, That helped him

Its better than throwing balls at him.

And then he used to kill stray devils only with vampire side without blood.
And now gasper is strong enough to save valeria.

While for valian, She had to do hours of meditation to control het magic betterly.

And she was natural prodigy when it comes to magic, She quickly learned a lot of magic but her specialty is ice magic.

And She was personally trained by grafiya Lucifuge.

Now you call her an ultimate class devil proudly. .

While our boy Rudeus have reached satan class and gained another pair of wings.

Right now three of them were in romania and Rudeus turned to gasper"Gasper you will go and save valerie while me and Valian will take care of tepes house"

"Hai oni-sama"Gasper nodded and he turned to a bat and flew into the tepes territory.

"Lets go valian"Rudeus said and he too flew with his ten wings and valian followed him whole flying with her eight lucifer wings.

"Valian make barrier around the whole castle, No one will be left alive"Rudeus ordered and she nodded and made a barrier.

Vampired began attacking them and valian defended them with her ice and then impaled every vampire with the same ice.

Rudeus stood still and let his queen do the job while gasper was on his way to save valerie.

Prince of tepes came out"Prince gremory whats the meaning of attacking my men"

"Leave valerie and i might let you live"Rudeus stated

"She isn't here"Marius lied and then everyone hear gasper"I saved her Oni-sama"

Rudeus saw gasper carrying valeria on his back while flying with his six bat like wings.

"Valian kill that liar"Rudeus ordered and next moment Marius was impaled by ice and his soul left his body.

Then they all returned to their mansion in human world and valerie said"Thank you for keeping gasper safe"

"He is like my little Brother, So no need for thanks"Rudeus said

"Valarie i am so happy to meet you again"Gasper said and valarie pat his head"I am also so happy to see you Again, Gasper"

"Gremory-sama i want to ask something"Valarie asked and rudeus nodded

"Can i join your peerage? "Valarie asked and Rudeus said"But you have a holy relic and i don't think you will be able to it then"

"No i am immune to both holy and demonic magic due to my sacred gear no matter what my race is, I can be devil and still use my gear"Valarie explained

"I won't mind you joining but are you sure? "Rudeus said and she nodded"I am fully sure, I have no where to go, I have met gasper and you saved me, I want to stay with gasper"

"Alright valarie tepes, You are welcome to gremory house"Rudeus pulled his another mutated bishop and placed it near her chest.

"I Rudeus gremory, In name of gremory house command you to reborn as my bishop and serve me till the end of your life"Rudeus said and valarie was turned into devil.

Then all of them went back to underworld to introduce valarie to others and then Rias decided to join highschool in human world from next year.

And she wanted to take rudeus with her as well.

Sad lyf of rudues gremory.

Thats it for chapter