Chapter 9

This time Rias had actually trained after being motivated by seeing her older brother and Even how fast gasper grew strong, She trained for two years in human world and got stronger.

She did recruited Issei in her peerage but in rating game, She won on her power not by issei or something.

And when she was training,She one day met vali and two started to meet more often and he began helping her in training and two then gotten closer.

And our boy rudeus knew this because he had his sources to know.

Rias decided to keep vali's identity hidden because she knew he is gonna rouge to save ophis from khaos brigade at leaders summit which took place in kuoh.

Right now, Rudeus was in human world with his queen.

Why?

He came to meet rias on open house but he is not the only one, Whole gremory family is gonna come here.

Anyway, He got dressed up in formals and reached kuoh acedemy with valian.

When they reached kuoh everyone kept staring at them.

"His hairs are like rias"

"Are they related?"

"Who is hotter rias or this silver head chick? "

They ignored them and went towards the main building where whole gremory family was with rias's peerage.

"Oni-sama"Rias happily exclaimed and she hugged him"Hello ria-tan"

"Wait... Bucho have another brother?" Issei asked and jechs said"Thats rudeus, He is my ototou and rias's oni-sama, He is her older twin"

"he seems strong is he aslo a maou or something"Ise asked and jech shook his head"No he is too young to be maou, But yes he is as strong as me"

"Thats Amazing"Issei said and then rudeus came and introduced himself"Many of you already know and many don't, So i will introduce myself, My name is Rudeus gremory, I am Heir to gremory house and older brother to rias and A ultimate class devil"

"Wait... Did you said ultimate class? Do you also have peerage"Issei asked and he nodded"Yes i am ultimate class devil and i have my peerage and i am ranked 7th in rating games"

Rudeus turned to valian"She is valian lucifer and She is my queen"

"Did you said lucifer? "Xenivia asked  and he nodded"She is real lucifer's desendent"

"Both of you have silver haired queens"Issei concluded

"Just say Gremory siblings loves silver heads"Rudeus said looking at rias who blushed and tried to defend"What do you mean? I don't know any silver head"

"But i never said anything about you, Ria-tan"Rudeus said raising his eyebrows and then she was caught

"Oh rias who is this silvet head person, I would like to meet him"Zeoticus said

"Yes i want to meet that person as well"Venelana said and akeno said"Sp this is where you have been going alone lately"

Rias turned to rudeus and asked"How do you know? "

"I have two eyes and two ears and One of them are always over you, I can't leave my baby sister alone like this"Rudeus said and Rias asked raising her eyebrows"You were stalking me this whole time?"

"No not at all, As your brother i will keep your boyfriend a secret from everyone"Rudeus said and she nodded"Yes you better not reveal it"

"Rudi-tan atleast tell me, Aren't we best bros? "Sirjechs pouted and rias glared at them"No means no"

"I have to tell him, I can't break brocode,Ria-tan"Rudeus said and rias shaked her head"No!No!No"

"Ok i won't, Don't cry now"Rudeus said and she did a 180 flip"Can we go ahead then"

Meanwhile Issei was hreatbroken.

But why was he heartbroken in first place?

This rias is much different than original one, This rias is not that spoiled and This rias actually trains unlike her canon self and this rias never let issei die, She approached him and he agreed to join to get his own pieces to make him harem.

Issei never gave up of his arm for her, So why would she notice him? Nor he saved her from kokabeil, It was vali who saved rias from kokabeil not issei.

She only think of him as little brother like kiba but he wants More, Then its his fault.

Later Everyone returned back to underworld and Rudeus was in his room with valian and she asked"Rudi-sama can you tell me who is this person you told us earlier?"

"Sorry but i can't but When you meet him,You will be happy, He is a good person"Rudeus said and she nodded and didn't tried to pry more.

Thats it for chapter